Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saunas

JDid23

i'm on vacation, and after my runs/workouts, i've been hitting the sauna for 15-20 minutes. I swear that by the time i get out (i go in already sweating) every inch of me is sweating. I put on some relaxing music to calm down after my workout, and feel amazing by the time i get out.

my question is, does anyone use saunas on a regular basis? are there any benefits/downsides to using them? i know you have to stay hydrated, and i definitely drink more than enough water.

the benefit that most people use it for is:

increased body temperature --> increased vasodilation --> increased blood flow to muscles --> increased amuont of nutrients available to muscles --> improved recovery ability

Then there are people who think you can sweat away the fat and think it makes them slim, which isnt accurate. You sweat off weight, yes, but your sweating off water weight and not fat.

I think that I heard somewhere that you should be aware that it raises your bp to while you are in it. Just be aware.

downside : it will wipe you out.

upside: sweat out toxins

try to use an infrared sauan instead though.. it gives you the benefits of the sun without the UV rays, i use this if i am fighting a virus. otherwise i do not use sauna's.. usually there are ugly, old, fat guys in there nude. and it smells like old man sweat

miss my private sauna :(
1st it was awesome for cutting weight.. kids use at your own risk
2nd its a great way to start warming up.
3rd great way to relax a bit after a tough workout.. id drink my pw shake in there then shower then EAT

there are lots of reasons to not use them as well but for me i really enjoyed it...hmm migt be time to make a new purchase :)

downside : it will wipe you out.

upside: sweat out toxins

try to use an infrared sauan instead though.. it gives you the benefits of the sun without the UV rays, i use this if i am fighting a virus. otherwise i do not use sauna's.. usually there are ugly, old, fat guys in there nude. and it smells like old man sweat
<<<Hey I never saw you in there bro!

I used it to help clear my skin. 15 mins in.... out for cold shower to rinse off sweat.... 15 more minutes in.... out etc. Did this for 3 times immediately after every workout when I was getting acne really bad on c. It helped a bit.

For some reason I have never like saunas. For one I want allll the water my body can get. Secondly are they really needed? Ill never use one. I will admit I didnt know that about the nutrients and stuff to the muscles. Interesting.

Top Bottom