Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saunas

its definitely not needed but it does have benefits. it also has drawbacks. my one buddy cant breathe and gets panic attacks in them. another buddy love its.. reminds him of iraq and how lucky he is to be back in the US.

again they made me feel good so i used em.. might have to buy another one soon

its definitely not needed but it does have benefits. it also has drawbacks. my one buddy cant breathe and gets panic attacks in them. another buddy love its.. reminds him of iraq and how lucky he is to be back in the US.

again they made me feel good so i used em.. might have to buy another one soon

how much do they cost on average? i'm not planning on buying one anytime soon since i'm a college student, but down the road i'd definitely consider it... i feel so fuckin great after i get out, and it's really relaxing.

I used to use them. I didnt like them because I would swat a lot and I swore I looked smaller. Didnt like that LMAO. But I do believe that it will help recovery. I like Judos idea of drinking your PWO shake in the sauna then eating BIG at home!

you can get a small one for like 700-900 and then they just keep going up and up.. but 1k will get a nice one that 2 people can use.

Top Bottom