Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sauna: Yes/No

Is the sauna beneficial?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaster220

Anyone like to use the sauna? Is it bad to use after lifting? I've only tried it a couple of times at the recommendation of a friend for muscle relief, and it felt pretty good. I just want to make sure I'm not hindering my gains.

And no, it's pretty much always empty, just like the weight room at my gym, so I don't have to deal with old ass naked men :) I'm very lucky to have a gym full of aerobics and spinning classes :p

Thanks!

I love the saurna and it makes you soooo horny. But it sucks when dirty old fat hairy men come in and try to chat you up when your trying to have a wank. :fro:

ummm....eww.. i'm glad i don't use the same sauna as you :) and for that matter i'm glad i'm not male if that's what some of ya'll use that place for...

its just so steamy and sexual
oooOOHHhyehhhYEEESSSS it feels sooo good

Dr. Squat wrote some good stuff about the sauna, you could find it @ www.drsquat.com or in "Hardcore Bodybuilding - A scientific approach".

Basicly, it's a very good way to relax after heavy training, helps you to clean excess body fluid, and while sitting there in the heat, you should think about your exercise, what went well and what could be improved, also focus and think about the next day.

Also, in my experience, sauna increases the feeling of the "training orgasm" I always strive to experience.

Top Bottom