Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saturday morning workout *PIC*

kills said:
Dude your looking big and thats all that count's never mind the negative statement's . Im sure your woman like's the fact that you still have hand's that dont tear her skin of when you rub her down. Keep up the good work.

Yes, Sawastea does like for Lestat to wear gloves.

Gambino said:
so you don't think wearing a man thong, covered in tan cream, posing 86% nekiid in front of an audience full of screaming gaye males is a bit freaky???

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PLers doin' some major pwnage here

samoth said:
Holy shit, that's up there with B-Fold. I do static holds with 600+, but I sure couldn't shrug that shit.

Shit, wait, MINUTE holds, dammit. You were being sarcastic. Fuck me.
600! why you never post pics. samoth you must be farkin big boy

DJ_UFO said:
nice pic les!

P.S. I use gloves and put a towel on the bar for squating. I do bodybuilding. Not freak shows nor powerlifting.

Wrap the bar with a towel?? :rainbow: Women do that shit.lol! I squat over 550 with no padding. You just need to build up the traps so you have a shelf back there to rest the bar on.

redguru said:
What the...

:finger:

What if I am lifting for physique and an engineer?

LOL!

I just love the BB vs. PL competition, it adds fun to the game. I'm just surprised that the plethora of PL jokes haven't been unleashed yet. I'm very dissappointed.

to contribute to the weight lifting convo, I pulled 455 for an easy triple today

Top Bottom