Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm S4 Journal

Just about done with the second week. This week was 50 mg per day. I did not lift in a traditional way. I busted my ass helping move my extensive home gym to the second floor of my building where I'm (slowly) making a training studio for paying clients or just for people who want the basics for cheap. There is a super long and steep stair case, which makes a great leg warm up for training, but sucks carrying hundreds upon hundreds of lbs of plates and dumbells up.

I say all this to explain that by all accounts I should be very overtrained right now: working like a dog doing heavy lifting all day in the heat, eating mostly low carb meals etc etc. But, I look much better than two weeks ago when I was getting adequate rest. My libido is up slightly. My fat is down noticeably- by a couple lbs. And, my muscles are more full than when I last posted a couple days ago. I've noticed an eye pleasing shift toward a better v-shape as my waist has come down and shoulders filled out.

I have been taking in 30-50 more grams of protein every day, the 50 mg of s4 5 days per week, and DHEA.

Call me crazy or believing too much in the hype. But, I am a person who easily gets overtrained (hence not doing weights while moving the gym this week). And, I tend to flatten out on low carb and had all but stalled on my fat burning. I'm not saying I'm getting Testosterone and DNP results here. But, I look good. I look better in a subtle but noticeable way. Still no vision problems at this point- though it's only the end of the second week and only at 50 mg/day.

Sounds good!

I am looking at 0.5mg / kg to start which I can round up to 50mg / day and ramp up to 75mg / day over 6 -8 weeks I bridge. Not really worried about body fat just want to keep: 1) strength 2) hardness 3) size / weight. If all goes well, I probably will NOT go to 100mg / day - no reason to tempt fate with vision problems

for body fat I have lots of options : ephedrine / T3 , PGCL, Peptides (GHRP & CJC), Dermatherm - a combo of these always works wells with GOOD DIET! (AGX stack if they ever finish Lipostim 3).

S

End of week three. I used 75 mg per day divided morning/afternoon. No bad vision problems for me at this point. A bit of a difference transitioning from outside in the sun to a dark room and headlights on cars at night have a bit of a yellow haze. But, other than that no problems to speak of. I have been doing mon-fri and taking sat and sun off hoping to offset the vision thing.

I have to confess, I fucked up my diet the last week or two here. I have been doing low carb in the hopes of losing a bit of extra fat. All this week I seem to have stalled out on the fat loss. And, when I took a specific look at my intake I saw why. I have been taking in around 2900 calories a day which is maintenance for me even when pretty active- as I have been. So weight hasn't really moved much up or down this past week. It's been hot here and I haven't done a ton of outdoor work. I look fairly good, but no dramatic changes from last week to this week. I'm going to cut my calories down by around 500 per day for the next two weeks before I start my real aas cycle.

I guess my journal will effectively end when that cycle begins as it'll be impossible to tell the difference between gains on s4 and aas. In fact I think I'll save the rest for pct as soon as I start my cycle. I'm not totally amazed by s4, but I can see some results even when my diet and training has been not what it should be at times. That to me, noticing those subtle improvements over normal, tells me it's worth it. I have two more weeks to go. If I maintain muscle and lose a little fat over the next two weeks I'll be pleased as punch.

Later.

Note here, I just looked back on last week's post and I guess there has been a change. My weight is up 1 lb, now at 206 lbs. And, this morning, my abs did look pretty good- till I went and had my cheat meal... ahhh pancakes. But, I noted that my waist measurement is not down, still at 34.5". And, what I mentioned last week about the extra protein is where I got "off" this week in my diet. All said I have been taking in right around 80-100 extra grams per day (not the 30-50 I started out increasing it to) and a bit more fat than I need. I'm going to try and cut the extra calories out in fat, but that protein level is getting kinda high for me at 370 grams+ per day. So, I may back off that too.

Thanks for taking the time to consistently update your log bro. Not many people actually finish logs... Like me, I started an igf log an never completed although I really enjoyed my results.

However, I must say... And don't take this the wrong way, as I am not meaning to be rude... But you say that you aren't totally amazed with Sarm S4...

But in all honesty your admitted your diet wasn't on 100% and I am not sure what your training was like, but you make it sound that your training wasn't on 100% either. I don't mean to criticize you but Sarm S4 is obviously like everything else, you get out what you put in. If you only tried 50%, you are only going to get 50% results.

I would probably say the same thing about a test/tren cycle if I was only operating at 50%. I'd say I'm not impressed...

I guess what I am trying to say is that with the diet and training you talked about, you weren't setting yourself up to really gain muscle or lose fat. So I am guessing the results are affected by that.

Again, I applaud you for keeping up with it... And I urge you for these last 2 weeks to approach your diet/training like you just started a cycle and see what happens.

I'll be running Sarm S4 in my next PCT, and I will definitely make a log and a log of the end of my cycle of AAS and Peptides. And I will actually keep up with it this time... Like you have been.

However, I must say... And don't take this the wrong way, as I am not meaning to be rude... But you say that you aren't totally amazed with Sarm S4...

But in all honesty your admitted your diet wasn't on 100% and I am not sure what your training was like, but you make it sound that your training wasn't on 100% either. I don't mean to criticize you but Sarm S4 is obviously like everything else, you get out what you put in. If you only tried 50%, you are only going to get 50% results.

I would probably say the same thing about a test/tren cycle if I was only operating at 50%. I'd say I'm not impressed...

Totally agree with you. I should have clarified. With me, had I been doing the same thing on prop and tren I would have put on 8 lbs of water and blood volume making me look bigger. I guess I was trying to say that S4 isn't going to do stuff like that. You won't be blown away with some kind of instant amazing results no matter what you do. Like you said, you have to do the right stuff diet and training wise. It's more of a subtle helper. Like using one of those new precision electric hammers on a nail vs. a sledge (test and tren). I definitely think it's worth while and will continue to use it. Like you I'm looking forward to using is pct for sure.

Top Bottom