Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarge's Lifting Chronicles 2006-2007

Re: Sarge hits the 5x5 for Ginormous Soleus Muscles!! - Log

sbt2082 said:
:wavey: Good afternoon there Sarge!!!

And how is the weather up in the NOrtheast today???
I'm sure not 100's like here :redhot:
Howdy! Fair... hot in the sun... perfect in the shade... high 80-90's I think, i don't really have much of an idea though, lol :rolleyes: ...not outside much.

al420 said:
Hope your ready for today.................... KILL THAT SHIT
I'm always ready to train :evil:

I'm going to preface tonights workout with my diet for the past few days was SHIT... got 2 quality meals in with some muching inbetween. Hetic work schedule... back on point tonight/tomorrow with fresh supply of groceries that I was in dire need of as well.

I was looking forward to the deads... until I realized I had never done more than a 4 rep set I think... and no more than probably 8 total reps, LOL! ... after that thought I went, "HOLY SHIT, tonights workouts going to be rough"

... here we go...

8/10/06

Wed. (THURSDAY) Workout

Start Time: 6:18pm

Squat:

107x5
145x5 (supposed to be 135 but I realized after I did it, i looked at my notebook and went.."ah shit")
160x5
160x5
(wanted to do the last sets in one, lol...they felt Nyyyyioce)

BTN Push Press:

72x5 (Supposed to be 73)
87x5 (supposed to be 88)
102x5
117x5

(Felt nice and warmed up... nothing was really taxing SO FAR... :worried: )

Deadlift:

207x5 (supposed to be 209)
250x3 (grip failed.. strapped up quick) x 2
292x5
{5-7 minute break here :lmao: ... friggin' exhausted}
335x4 ... x 1 :rolleyes: ... switched to over/under grip went back and pulled the bitch up ... wow, DL volume kicked my ass :rolleyes: :evil:

End Time: 7:05pm

I really don't want to have to go over/under the whole time... I don't think it will be too detremental to use it for my last set in its entirety.. no?

Yes, I now know and beleive, I need serious grip strength training.

EAT SARGE...EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, cooking up food tonight, haven't had my pre cooked meats in about 3 days damnit!

CS: My Erectors are TOAST... actually right now i'm begining to get feeling back there now, lol... they hurt on the drive home for sure. Legs feel great :)

Weightage: 205.0 @ 8:00pm

I don't see 215+ being a problem in the next few months... except for mentally, and by way of fat storage if it comes to that, mandatory HIIT workouts on off days, lol.

Comment I received tonight:

"Dude, you're busting out of your shirt" ... me: "I know" ... lol, it's a size Medium from this past winter. When I purchased the T... it was a tad tight... now it's just Ridonculous, aparently and needs to be put in a bag for storage :FRlol:

Last edited:

Hey brotha,

Just wondering why your squat is so low? Is it a recent addition to your workout?

I only say that because you're benching almost as much, and your deadlift is much higher.

PF

Because i've never truely "Trained" for a lift.

Just worked out... mostly BBing type routines. Not based around core lifts. Legs... never trained them consitantly.

Hence... the 5x5 I've just started :)

sgtslaughter said:
Because i've never truely "Trained" for a lift.

Just worked out... mostly BBing type routines. Not based around core lifts. Legs... never trained them consitantly.

Hence... the 5x5 I've just started :)
Didn't you say today was light squat day?

Anyway, don't sweat the w/o sweets ... you can't train with out fuel & you were def. lacking in that area, so rectify the situation and COOK some :) :velvett:

If you gave maxmial effort then be proud of that. Next workout will be better :)

:heart:

*Bunny* said:
Didn't you say today was light squat day?

Anyway, don't sweat the w/o sweets ... you can't train with out fuel & you were def. lacking in that area, so rectify the situation and COOK some :) :velvett:

If you gave maxmial effort then be proud of that. Next workout will be better :)

:heart:
yah it was light squat day (2nd workout in week = light squats) :) go check out the previous squat session, not that it was uber ridiculous.. but felt hella heavier, and was a little bit :coffee: .. only 4 sets today too.

Thank you :rose: :heart: ... means alot, and yah, i gotta get my ass moving time to cook!

good workout bro!

embrace the fat.....your bulking and doing 5x5.....strength and size is the main concern here right??? get to it!!!!!!! there will always be time to diet and shed the bf

jpt said:
good workout bro!

embrace the fat.....your bulking and doing 5x5.....strength and size is the main concern here right??? get to it!!!!!!! there will always be time to diet and shed the bf
Thanks maing!

lol.. NO... there will be NO embracing the fat :rolleyes:

Former fat kid here... fat comes easy, I want strength and muscle, not a tire round my torso.. or a "Bench Belly" :lmao:

Read my goals on post 1 again bro :) It's up to me, i just gotta eat... now what I choose to eat will determine the amount of additional FAT i'll put on... minimal to none is goal... muscle and strength numero uno.

I started winter cutting diet at a FAT 196 or so I think... ended the cut at 189 ... MUCH different composition, loosing fat and gaining muscle I can do... it comes down to diet. I also trained my ass off... for what? lol, couldn't tell you, but i gained muscle and lost fat :)

Top Bottom