Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarge's Lifting Chronicles 2006-2007

Re: Sarge hits the 5x5 for Ginormous Soleus Muscles!! - Log

I was just going to post*this*:)
Have a great day at the seminar :) Another day rest before Day 2 of the 5x5 tomorrow eh? I am trying my best NOT to jack your new log even though I know i was given permission (thank you).
:FRlol: @ PPH! Holding steady at the 200+ eh? Nice. How are you feeling physically from the food/diet? Bigger, bloated .. I know you said the clothes are tight, but that doesn't tell me how YOU are feeling ya dig? :D

HHD!

*Bunny* said:
I was just going to post*this*:)
Have a great day at the seminar :) Another day rest before Day 2 of the 5x5 tomorrow eh? I am trying my best NOT to jack your new log even though I know i was given permission (thank you).
:FRlol: @ PPH! Holding steady at the 200+ eh? Nice. How are you feeling physically from the food/diet? Bigger, bloated .. I know you said the clothes are tight, but that doesn't tell me how YOU are feeling ya dig? :D

HHD!
lol... of course you were going to post that :) CLONEEEEE!

:) :rose: Jack it anyday sweet :heart:

yes... another rest day, well needed... lol, not really, I wanna lift :rolleyes:

Yes I am holding steady > 200 lbs :evil: I'm feeling great. I am more comfortable and like myself less "watery" though, but can't have the best of both worlds :rolleyes:

I NEED to cook tonight, bad. Not sure if i'll have time late after the seminar though, mudda faulker!

I'mstressed.com/can'twaitfortheweekend.gif

FS is right about your legs becoming conditioned; you'll just have to get used to getting stronger/bigger without the DOMS. ;) I honestly don't remember having the proverbial "raging DOMS" except after my first Monday of the program. I'll give you 10,000 of these special green dots people seem to like if your legs don't feel better after some light Wednesday squatting*.

*Offer not valid for spinal erectors. :)

Cynical Simian said:
FS is right about your legs becoming conditioned; you'll just have to get used to getting stronger/bigger without the DOMS. ;) I honestly don't remember having the proverbial "raging DOMS" except after my first Monday of the program. I'll give you 10,000 of these special green dots people seem to like if your legs don't feel better after some light Wednesday squatting*.
*Offer not valid for spinal erectors. :)
DOMS is a bitch... I hate her :rolleyes:

It seems as though you've "won" already just after typing because as said before I just ended a long day and i'm going to bed, lol... no wednesday workout, tomorrow... remember? Thurs & Sat then back to Monday if feelin' tip top... if not i'll keep rollin' with T-T-S workouts :)

ChinkNasty said:
sarge how old is [are] you?
If you can tell me in what way it will better you as a person for knowing, I will tell you :coffee: :)

sgtslaughter said:
If you can tell me in what way it will better you as a person for knowing, I will tell you :coffee: :)

great question, I have no clue

ChinkNasty said:
great question, I have no clue
:)

I'm exhausted and maybe a little cranky, lol... wanted to see what you'd say. I really see no reason other than for "comparision" I guess or to "judge" me :rolleyes: but whatever...

I've been on this Earth for twenty two years and three quarters :coffee:

lol... I didn't give ya digits either :p

Top Bottom