Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarge's Lifting Chronicles 2006-2007

Re: Sarge hits the 5x5 for Ginormous Soleus Muscles!! - Log

Cynical Simian said:
Yeah, like I said it's just a transition from week 1 to 2 rather than, say, 4 to 5 or other PR weeks. Taking the extra day and doing T-Th-Sa henceforth would obviously be fine too, but I was just mentioning that if you wanted to stick to MWF you could probably do so without much trouble at this point in the program.
Ok, gotcha... I KNOW i'm going to be out of state a few times in the upcoming months and will have to adjust then... or hope there is a quality (more than a closet hotel gym with dinky DB's) gym near by... eh, i'll figure it out then :coffee:

So I'll aim for a Monday workout pending Ridonculous soreness from Saturday's workout :artist:

The Shadow said:
Good job broly
Thanks man! :beer:

I wouldn't run the 5x5 for the soleus muscles...
Its a program designed to strictly work the flexor digitorum profundus.

Anyway, good luck :rolleyes:

Just kidding, gl sarge its a great program :D!

sgtslaughter said:
My legs are REALLY fecking sore today, lol ... i'm very surprized because after squats they felt perfectly fine.

This goes away by using inverse logic. Work them hard through your pain and stiffness until you've conditioned them to accept the increased workload. They'll feel much better afterwards. (Or maybe not. :worried: ) Of course you get to reward yourself with a deload and you come back stronger than ever..
More importantly, your soleus will thank you for it.

fortunatesun said:
This goes away by using inverse logic. Work them hard through your pain and stiffness until you've conditioned them to accept the increased workload. They'll feel much better afterwards. (Or maybe not. :worried: ) Of course you get to reward yourself with a deload and you come back stronger than ever..
More importantly, your soleus will thank you for it.
:) I'm aware. I just like bitching and I was really surprized because it was supposed to be "easy" week :verygood:

My legs need this abuse.. they've never been abused like this since high school track. And they're a large group of muscles and should be able to move some serious weight... which they don't. I welcome pain (in the non-injury type of way) :evil:

Yes, my soleous and gastrocnemious muscles will be JACKED bro... so HYYYUUUGEEEEE ... even tomorrow morning i bet they'll have gained 1.25 inches... each :chomp:

:)

:moon:

:supercool

how's the shoulder and hip bro?

jpt said:
how's the shoulder and hip bro?
ALOT better. The shoulder - i think all the imflamation from the massuse poking around in there is down (but I am taking Diclofenac 75mg 2x ED... left over from 9/2005... NSAI).

The Hip - Felt perfect the other day, the left side feels slightly odd again, no pain thankfully... still need to see the chiro and have him line me up, my back is always outa wack :rolleyes:

Thanks for asking!

lol... nice new avatar! :evil:

Legs still sore, lol ... damnit! should have gone for a walk or something yesterday :rolleyes: Busy BUSY day... at work, prepping for a Seminar tonight, ect.

203.5lbs this am after Power Piss Hoooooooooooooooo {From here on will be known as the PPH} (Thunder Cat impersenation) :verygood:

lol... nice new avatar!
yeah i was little drunk playing beer pong a few weeks ago.... :lmao:
but that was a special occassion... 4th of july

jpt said:
yeah i was little drunk playing beer pong a few weeks ago.... :lmao:
but that was a special occassion... 4th of july
lol, werd.

We call it Beruit round des pahts :coffee:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! i call it beirut too.....but i figured most people would look at me like a freak if i said that. i hate the words beer pong.....

i have a shirt that says beirut king :chomp: my bar has a tourny twice a year...lost in the finals 4 times over the past 3 years... :evil: maybe this year i'll win

Top Bottom