Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarge's Lifting Chronicles 2006-2007

Re: Sarge hits the 5x5 for Ginormous Soleus Muscles!! - Log

Good luck building soleus' muscles. Nothing says awesomeness quite like a big soleus. LoL You should learn a lot doing the 5x5 and get some good growth and strength as well. I think you'll like it. Good luck.

Good morning,

Since you have got your new log, pics??????? of starting progress of new program I think are in order!

Dammmn, I didn't think I'd be sore today... I was wrong, lol :rolleyes: Not to, too bad though.

super_rice said:
Sgt, what's with the squat:deadlift deficiency?
Never trained legs consistantly, nor had the great information that i've learned from being here.

jpt said:
diet log...training log....bro your like aids in africa.....your everywhere lol

subscribed....good luck bro!
LOL! Thanks! The previous diet log is done, this is where I'll have everything now... with training being the focus now that I know what to eat and what my body likes to grow.

mm107 said:
BUHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF 5X5.

YOU WONT GO BACK. Look ive been trying to incorporate bands into my lifts ( i did ) but i still wont change my basic 5x5 layout.

subscribed...

good luck mofo
see u at the arnold =]
Thanks MM! :) I want to be able to make that, I need to look up the dates and see if I can make it more concrete... I'd love to be there!

Protobuilder said:
Good luck building soleus' muscles. Nothing says awesomeness quite like a big soleus. LoL You should learn a lot doing the 5x5 and get some good growth and strength as well. I think you'll like it. Good luck.
Exactly! LOL! :) I'm hoping so, Thank you! :coffee:

ck2006 said:
Good morning,

Since you have got your new log, pics??????? of starting progress of new program I think are in order!
Top o the mornin' to ya!

lol.. New pics?! I've taken some... they aren't pretty :rolleyes: You'll have to wait til' I'm done :p

Myglutesaresore.com :verygood:

Legit Weigh in this morning:

203.0 lbs

After power piss :coffee:

*Just a note for self

sgtslaughter said:
Dammmn, I didn't think I'd be sore today... I was wrong, lol :rolleyes: Not to, too bad though.

Never trained legs consistantly, nor had the great information that i've learned from being here.

LOL! Thanks! The previous diet log is done, this is where I'll have everything now... with training being the focus now that I know what to eat and what my body likes to grow.

Thanks MM! :) I want to be able to make that, I need to look up the dates and see if I can make it more concrete... I'd love to be there!

Exactly! LOL! :) I'm hoping so, Thank you! :coffee:

Top o the mornin' to ya!

lol.. New pics?! I've taken some... they aren't pretty :rolleyes: You'll have to wait til' I'm done :p

Myglutesaresore.com :verygood:

Now, now, we are all our worse critics, where is bunny when you need her :) You should have a before point so everybody can see them,oops, I mean so you can see thge progress you have made , hee hee. :) :heart:

ck2006 said:
Now, now, we are all our worse critics, where is bunny when you need her :) You should have a before point so everybody can see them,oops, I mean so you can see thge progress you have made , hee hee. :) :heart:
^^ Right here..:D
:Perk:
I heard my cheerleader beckoning me from afar...

Slaughterhouse - You’re going to be posting vids & pics in NO time … *Bunny* says :D

This is a new path on your journey, we will need documentation ;) You are on a bulker with Strength & Muscle as your goal, with minimal fat gain .. as long as that is clear, no need to worry about how lean you look in pics, but rather how full your muscles look & obvious growth (i.e mm :D)

This is gonna be fun .. don’t be scurred :)
:wavey:

***LMFAO @ Power Piss Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo***

Last edited:

*Bunny* said:
^^ Right here..:D
:Perk:
I heard my cheerleader beckoning me from afar...

Slaughterhouse - You’re going to be posting vids & pics in NO time … *Bunny* says :D

This is a new path on your journey, we will need documentation ;) You are on a bulker with Strength & Muscle as your goal, with minimal fat gain .. as long as that is clear, no need to worry about how lean you look in pics, but rather how full your muscles look & obvious growth (i.e mm :D)

This is gonna be fun .. don’t be scurred :)
:wavey:

:D

Holy crap, your journal grew quickly. I can see how that other one got up to 72 pages now. :p (Yes, I'm aware that this pointless post is contributing to thread postcount inflation.)

You might want to take a few minutes to do weighted hypers along with abs. Hypers won't make a huge difference for posterior chain strength, obviously, but they could help you identify a weakness that, if not corrected, could hold your squatting back. In short: don't neglect that core work!

Cynical Simian said:
Holy crap, your journal grew quickly. I can see how that other one got up to 72 pages now. :p (Yes, I'm aware that this pointless post is contributing to thread postcount inflation.)

You might want to take a few minutes to do weighted hypers along with abs. Hypers won't make a huge difference for posterior chain strength, obviously, but they could help you identify a weakness that, if not corrected, could hold your squatting back. In short: don't neglect that core work!
:p

Yes, thanks for pointing that out. I have started to do them (did 'em sunday). And my lower back gets so pumped it hurts after I do them, then it's fine a few hours later. Not sure if that's cuz it's weak or what.

My legs are REALLY fecking sore today, lol ... i'm very surprized because after squats they felt perfectly fine.

If I have time tonight going to do some VERY light cardio to aid in active recovery.

sgtslaughter said:
Legit Weigh in this morning:

203.0 lbs

After power piss :coffee:

*Just a note for self

:lmao: @ the "power piss"

guess it was a big one ehhhh???

Hope you're having a good day sarge :wavey:

Top Bottom