Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarge's Lifting Chronicles 2006-2007

Re: Sarge hits the 5x5 for Ginormous Soleus Muscles!! - Log

been doing the 5x5 for 4 or 5 weeks. i just went right into setting PRs. One day i am going to go rent a video camera from my school (5 bucks to rent a laptop, projectors, cameras... pretty sweet) and have biggt and others look at my lifts. I will start one then as to keep track of my progress on my form and to get everylift on video (like power shrugs).

sgtslaughter said:
I think what took me the longest today was figuring out the weights, lol... 107lbs ... WTF... how do I make that?!?! is what I thought, ect... musta been funny to watch me keep checking my notebook in the gym today :rolleyes:

I feel ya buddy. I was super strict for the first week or so then just rounded-up and got as close as I could.

fallingeggs said:
been doing the 5x5 for 4 or 5 weeks. i just went right into setting PRs. One day i am going to go rent a video camera from my school (5 bucks to rent a laptop, projectors, cameras... pretty sweet) and have biggt and others look at my lifts. I will start one then as to keep track of my progress on my form and to get everylift on video (like power shrugs).
Awesome, Congratz on hittin' PR's real quick!

Yeah, vids are very nice to have to even look back and actually SEE what you've physically acheived.... i'd like to take some of those probably when I get to into my PR's.

fallingeggs said:
Also if your gym (or home gym) uses (or you have) OLY spring clamps they are 1lb each... making 2 lbs total additional when u need it :)

I did a search on the one's my gym has and they matched up :) Probably another thing people were going WTF at in the gym, lol ... Kid's only using clamps on some sets... wtf :p

Thanks everyone for the VERY warm welcome :rainbow: lol :) ... seriously though, it's much appreciated!

:moon:

:evilking:

Sgt, what's with the squat:deadlift deficiency?

diet log...training log....bro your like aids in africa.....your everywhere lol

subscribed....good luck bro!

BUHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF 5X5.

YOU WONT GO BACK. Look ive been trying to incorporate bands into my lifts ( i did ) but i still wont change my basic 5x5 layout.

subscribed...

good luck mofo
see u at the arnold =]

Top Bottom