Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarge's Lifting Chronicles 2006-2007

Re: Sarge hits the 5x5 for Ginormous Soleus Muscles!! - Log

sgtslaughter said:
My back is my strong point

< - - - - - Look at the Avatar.

Great to see you doing the 5x5 Sarge. I was thinking about an old post of yours just the other day when trying to convince FFQuads to get it going (you were saying somehting about a new program w/ details to come...).

I think the first few weeks you will leave the gym unsatisfied, but by week 4 it gets real tough. My only piece of advice is stay away from anything other than abs for ancilary stuff on Mon and Wed. If you do any arm or other fun work on Mon or Wed you will miss a lift on Fri - I promise. I would throw 3 bicep and 3 tricep exercises after Fridays lift and do some trap work as well.

Anyway - I am sure you know this already - best of luck and get ready to grow - this is a physique changer IMO.

fortunatesun said:
Good luck Sarge.
:bfold:
Thanks bro! No luck needed, I will do my best... wish me injury free training :) lol.

CK Cheerleader said:
Subscribed! no critiquing from me cause I know you already rock!

GO SARGE GO!!!!

2, 4 ,6 ,8 WHO DO WE KNOW THAT WILL DO GREAT

SARGE, SARGE, SARGE

yup, I know I am a geek
LOL! You're sweet! Thanks CK!!!! :) :rose:

al420 said:
< - - - - - Look at the Avatar.

Great to see you doing the 5x5 Sarge. I was thinking about an old post of yours just the other day when trying to convince FFQuads to get it going (you were saying somehting about a new program w/ details to come...).

I think the first few weeks you will leave the gym unsatisfied, but by week 4 it gets real tough. My only piece of advice is stay away from anything other than abs for ancilary stuff on Mon and Wed. If you do any arm or other fun work on Mon or Wed you will miss a lift on Fri - I promise. I would throw 3 bicep and 3 tricep exercises after Fridays lift and do some trap work as well.

Anyway - I am sure you know this already - best of luck and get ready to grow - this is a physique changer IMO.
haha, Thanks :verygood: :) Hoping to add some real thickness to that back :coffee:

Yah you're right... I left a TAD unsatisfied today... not too much though. I'm embracing the change :) ... I can imagine it getting really hard, lol... i was glancing at the workouts for the upcoming weeks... i don't want to look at them again, yet. LOL!

I'm doing NO assitance work other than cardio and abs :coffee: ... or so I tell myself right now. I'm really going to try to stick with that though.

Thanks bor, I really appreciate all the support! :)

I think what took me the longest today was figuring out the weights, lol... 107lbs ... WTF... how do I make that?!?! is what I thought, ect... musta been funny to watch me keep checking my notebook in the gym today :rolleyes:

you and me are at the same place bro, top sets of 185 on bench, 220 on squat, 150 on row, and 275 on deads. will be cool to see how we move to each other.

good luck

You make me get up from my nap to come check this new log???
:D
LOFF the log name :rolleyes: :FRlol:

It's worth it. Change IS good ... embrace it. ;)

Bunny :heart: sent your way ,,,
Back to :sleep2: for me

Don't let him slack boys :velvett: !!

Oh &

:roadster: ... b/c I can :p

fallingeggs said:
you and me are at the same place bro, top sets of 185 on bench, 220 on squat, 150 on row, and 275 on deads. will be cool to see how we move to each other.

good luck
Yah we are! Sweetness! I'm going to have to see if you've got a log here :coffee:

Thanks for the well wishes bor :beer:

ha, i do not have a log here... yet. there is enough of them for right now. maybe in a few months when i start to really push some good weight so i can get help with ideas to keep them moving or if there are not many people doing them.

*Bunny* said:
You make me get up from my nap to come check this new log???
:D
LOFF the log name :rolleyes: :FRlol:

It's worth it. Change IS good ... embrace it. ;)

Bunny :heart: sent your way ,,,
Back to :sleep2: for me

Don't let him slack boys :velvett: !!

Oh &

:roadster: ... b/c I can :p

HELL YAH I DO! Off dat comfy couch! :velvett: :D :rose: :verygood: :qt:

Thank you *B_Bunny* :heart:

:) I'm glad you like the name... cuz I was going to make you change it, lol :verygood:

I'm crusin' for a change :roadster: :) lol... so :rainbow:

Thank you MYDGPBB :rose: * 8

fallingeggs said:
ha, i do not have a log here... yet. there is enough of them for right now. maybe in a few months when i start to really push some good weight so i can get help with ideas to keep them moving or if there are not many people doing them.
lol, I noticed... just went scouring the forum for it.

To each their own. You shouldn't NOT start one for the reason that you think there are enough though and a good reason isn't because you think you Should have one :coffee:

Start one because you like to keep track and have people keep you on your toes, or because it's nice to look back and see the progress you've made, or for ease of use with getting help when you need it because people know more about you than a screen name and your stats :coffee:

It's fun to have commentary too, or just to vent - piss and moan too :verygood:

I wish you happy PR setting bro! How many weeks in are you?

Top Bottom