Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarge's Lifting Chronicles 2006-2007

Re: Sarge hits the 5x5 for Ginormous Soleus Muscles!! - Log

yeah, the fat can stay on Jared from subway.. there's no need to eat yourself into fat pants when gaining strength :)

good start, be interesting to see where it takes you.. deads are a lot stronger than squats, be careful not to let the ratio get too out of whack or you might end up stiff legging everything you pull

Tweakle said:
yeah, the fat can stay on Jared from subway.. there's no need to eat yourself into fat pants when gaining strength :)

good start, be interesting to see where it takes you.. deads are a lot stronger than squats, be careful not to let the ratio get too out of whack or you might end up stiff legging everything you pull
lol @ Jared ... that's a good one!!

Thanks... yes, it will be interesting for sure!!

I was trying to tell ya..... Wed's for me are cake squats, so-so military, deads are self descriptive.... after all the work before it makes the deads so tough - way to strap in/over under....whatever it takes to get it up.

I did a 9 week 5x5 on 2200 cals a day so it can be done. You may miss a lift or two, for me mainly on bench, but it can be done.

al420 said:
I was trying to tell ya..... Wed's for me are cake squats, so-so military, deads are self descriptive.... after all the work before it makes the deads so tough - way to strap in/over under....whatever it takes to get it up.

I did a 9 week 5x5 on 2200 cals a day so it can be done. You may miss a lift or two, for me mainly on bench, but it can be done.
Weds went well, hell yah... for sure the squats and PP were like cake. I think i underestimated my PP max a good amount though :rolleyes: we will see what happens around week 4+ though. Deads...hopefully with eating back on track should go much better :)

Ok, cool (i don't remember your stats though so 2200... i will assume you mean a caloric deficit.. or "maintenace" level).

Yah... clean eating and lots of it is my goal!

Carbed up with some pizza last night... left the newcastles alone in the fridge though, lol... milk instead :verygood:

And topped it off with a handful of almonds.

Update:

Finally, first time in about 3 days i think now... i've had a quality Meal #1 ... cooked up 5 eggs and 1.5 cups of oats... 16 oz whole milk, bout 6-8oz OJ ... some ketchup on the eggs... some honey on the oats.

Weight 205.0 lbs post PPH ... before eating :chomp:

sgtslaughter said:
Weds went well, hell yah... for sure the squats and PP were like cake. I think i underestimated my PP max a good amount though :rolleyes: we will see what happens around week 4+ though. Deads...hopefully with eating back on track should go much better :)

Ok, cool (i don't remember your stats though so 2200... i will assume you mean a caloric deficit.. or "maintenace" level).

Yah... clean eating and lots of it is my goal!

Carbed up with some pizza last night... left the newcastles alone in the fridge though, lol... milk instead :verygood:

And topped it off with a handful of almonds.

Update:

Finally, first time in about 3 days i think now... i've had a quality Meal #1 ... cooked up 5 eggs and 1.5 cups of oats... 16 oz whole milk, bout 6-8oz OJ ... some ketchup on the eggs... some honey on the oats.

Meal 1 down, how many more to go??? and what are they going to be, hmmmmm???? write them down!

oh yeah, good morning, hope you have a wonderful day! :)

ck2006 said:
Meal 1 down, how many more to go??? and what are they going to be, hmmmmm???? write them down!

oh yeah, good morning, hope you have a wonderful day! :)
I don't really keep track as long as I'm getting quality food in every couple hours :)

Thank you... Top o the mornin' to ya! TGIF back at cha! :)

what's good sarge!

i didn't mean to eat ice cream all day when i wrote "embrace the fat" :chomp: i basically meant putting on some size there will prob be some fat to go along with it...and that is not a big deal.

sgtslaughter said:
Update:

Finally, don't make me lay the smack down. :velvett:
thwhip.gif

Hope you prepped some food last night :evil: oh & ...

:elephant: TGIMFF!!! :elephant:

Whats up SGT.

DEF listen to bunny and prepare food for work/trips/etc.

i even pakced ham/turkey rolls (4) for my six flags trip...

Just got done reading the whole damn lol it grew quick as hell bro lol

keep up the great work, what did u work upto on the DL?

jpt said:
what's good sarge!

i didn't mean to eat ice cream all day when i wrote "embrace the fat" :chomp: i basically meant putting on some size there will prob be some fat to go along with it...and that is not a big deal.
:lmao: ACTUALLYYYYYYYYYYYY... i forgot to mention i had probably 10 oz. of a milkshake after the pizza last night, i look and feel good this morning so my muscles ate it up after the Deadlifts! Thanks for reminding me to mention that!

mm107 said:
Whats up SGT.

DEF listen to bunny and prepare food for work/trips/etc.

i even pakced ham/turkey rolls (4) for my six flags trip...

Just got done reading the whole damn lol it grew quick as hell bro lol

keep up the great work, what did u work upto on the DL?
What's crackin' brutha!?

Yes, deff... i have ANPB, almonds, whey, whole milk here for meal #2 soon... #3 is i dunno, yet. Tonight is off day, i have to cook... didn't get to it last night so no chicken unless i go out to lunch (a very good possiblity... and what i'm counting on).

nice bro!! lol... did you put some ice in that fanny pack to carry the food around too ;)

"work up to" on the DL???... i'm not sure what you're asking bro... i just did what the spread had layed out.

Thanks broseph!!!

Top Bottom