Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarah's stats are interesting to me...

Its usually what most people think, and majority rules. You can't expect everyone to agree.

You can feel like your worth alot but how do you measure worth?

Worth is measured by the DEMAND. Why do you think fitness models, Fashion models, Bodybuilders do this stuff for a living? NOT because they are the ONLY one that thinks they have a great body.

What your saying is good to keep the selfasteem up.

Last edited:
I have friends who have worked for Time Warner and I've spent time in New York City. I've never heard of anything like this.

Are you saying it's like an exclusive athletic club that draws a lot of executives because it's close to Time Warner, Rockefeller Center, etc.? That IS a nice section of Manhattan--so I guess I can believe it.

But you're not on a 90K salary. You're an independent contractor, right? Is that what you're trying to say?

I personally think I look crappy right now but there are reasons and I take the blame and accept it. I'm a work in progress. I have goals but I'm ultimately I'm not in competition with anyone. What's right for Physical, Sarah, or Daisy isn't necessarily what I want. To each their own.

I get a much bigger "ego boost" from getting A's on exams than I ever will from what some guy at a bar might think of my butt. Sure I like to feel attractive, but at the end of the day I don't feel a sense of self-worth that's related to my body. I'm just me. Sometimes I look fine, sometimes I'm not happy with myself at all. Diet and training cut stress for me....and that's that. :)

PhysicalGirl said:
Its usually what most people think, and majority rules. You can't expect everyone to agree.

You can feel like your worth alot but how do you measure worth?

Worth is measured by the DEMAND. Why do you think fitness models, Fashion models, Bodybuilders do this stuff for a living? NOT because they are the ONLY one that thinks they have a great body.

What your saying is good to keep the selfasteem up.

You've got a good point.

Personally it's a combination for me and I would lying if I said I only care what I think about what I look like - fact is we are judged by our looks long before we are sumed up by character.

Doing it for yourself feels good but so does being recognized for what you have done.

Daisy_Girl said:
But I also know that not everyone thinks I look good - and this is why I don't base my self-worth on what others think.

If you were to base it off what I think you'd have a head big enough to be on Mount Rushmore. That would kinda throw off your symmetry though.

If i had $1 every time I heard someone tell me they looked better than mr or mrs professional whatver, I'd be rich... there is a reason these people are champs and its not politics.. I remember this one girl telling me "im bigger than cathy lee priest", and after i picked myself up off the floor from laughing, I said "well im taller than Ronnie Coleman, but doesnt make me Mr O.".. There has been times when I have seen Kevin Levrone in the offseason and I damn well know I could have beat him on stage at that very moment, but he, like Timea is a professional, he and so can see, look 1000 times better than they do on 1 day, 3 months later.. hence why they are the pros that they are.

Physgirl nice pic, nice legs, bring the upper body up some more and you have a complete physique... cant see the back so I cant tell whats lacking or if nothing at all. Post some of your competitions photos you said you did.

NY Muscle Realtor said:
If i had $1 every time I heard someone tell me they looked better than mr or mrs professional whatver, I'd be rich... there is a reason these people are champs and its not politics.. I remember this one girl telling me "im bigger than cathy lee priest", and after i picked myself up off the floor from laughing, I said "well im taller than Ronnie Coleman, but doesnt make me Mr O.".. There has been times when I have seen Kevin Levrone in the offseason and I damn well know I could have beat him on stage at that very moment, but he, like Timea is a professional, he and so can see, look 1000 times better than they do on 1 day, 3 months later.. hence why they are the pros that they are.

The things these professionals have to do to there bodies to prepare for a compition can not be done year round or they would'nt live past 45 yrs old.

Competing in physique competitions is a nice hobby every once in a while. Too me, the reward is not great enough in figure compitions. Even as a pro these women don't make a great living at it.

You can't really do too much with the success of winning a figure compition if you can't look great YEAR ROUND!!

The modeling contracts with supplement companies that they might get for winning a comp is nothing they can use to purchase a house in the Hollywood Hills, Therefore its not worth spending time on my SYMMETRY and BALANCE when no one on the STREET on a normal DAY would notice it anyway.(Hence the reason why IFBB Pro's don't get million dollar contracts with Nike or Million Dollar anything for that matter!!!)

What I meant earlier is that Timea said that my pysique is stunning and she meant that on a REGULAR DAY. I LOOK LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME. I DONT DO ANY SPECIAL DIETS THAT END. I ALWAYS EAT THE SAME and TRAIN EVERYDAY. NO CONTEST PREP HERE!!!.

I find it more rewarding to look like this EVERYDAY than just during CONTEST PREP.

ALSO looking like a FEMALE SUPERHERO
(thats what I've been told many times) year round is much more profitable inturms of MAKING MONEY!!

Like I always say modeling is only worth it if your a supermodel getting paid 7,000 an hour on a runway. So I dont bother with that because I am not willing to look boney and unhealthy.

I'm friends with a former playmate(Miss November 93' Stephine Adams) and she is'nt even WELL OFF. (This wont get back to her)

I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY WOMEN WANT TO BE MODELS!! THEY THINK ITS SOME BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT BUT ITS NOT.

Last edited:
Everyone has different goals and what they want out of life. What you find important, others might not - and quite obviously vice versa. Don't put down what others find important - it is a personal decision.

Daisy_Girl said:
Everyone has different goals and what they want out of life. What you find important, others might not - and quite obviously vice versa. Don't put down what others find important - it is a personal decision.

Thats an EXCUSE to settling for LESS. Did your school teacher tell you to settle for a C or just a B when you where in school.

Thats nice comment and all but I'm sure we all would go for the WORLD SUCCESS and MONEY if WE could.

Lets be real here. There is'nt a person on this earth that does'nt want to be a HUGE SUCCESS at something that is very PROFITABLE.

SETTLING FOR ANYTHING LESS IS JUST LACK OF CONFIDENCE AND FEAR WHICH MANY PEOPLE seem to HAVE.

I WOULD EVEN ADMIRE A PERSON WHO WENT FOR IT AND FAILED.

Most models end up wanting more in the end.

Last edited:
Top Bottom