Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarah's stats are interesting to me...

I was'nt putting Sarah or anybody down. Even though when I first came onto this board I happen to read some of Sarah's post. I got the impression from her that she thought she was in the best shape. This is what Figure Competitions are for.

Everyone is competitive when they are CONFIDENT of themselves. The only way to get an official AGREEMENT on your Physique is to enter a figure compition. IT TAKES ALOT OF GUTS TO GET ON THE STAGE IN FRONT OF A HUNDRED SCREAMING PEOPLE IN A 2 PEICE BIKINI AND JUST STAND THERE WHILE THEY JUDGE YOU ON HOW YOU LOOK.

When I started working out I wanted to look like Timea Majorova and Monica Brant. Now just last Year I met Timea and she was amazed at how I looked. I was more muscular than her and she said so. She felt guilty to charge me $10 for a photograph of her.

If you watch Arnold in Pumping Iron he was alot like that also. He just wanted to be the BEST and he was.

Nothing wrong with it, it acually is motivating to strive for a better body than most people.

If I was fatty or out of shape or just looked average I would'nt want anyone ot tell me I look great.

Last edited:
PhysicalGirl said:
The only way to get an official AGREEMENT on your Physique is to enter a figure compition.

I very respectfully, but COMPLETELY, disagree with this statement. Figure competitions are notorious for not being consistant. Since they are relatively new, there is little consistency from one to another. Even within the same federation.

The only way to get an agreement on your physique to to accept yourself for how you are - and not rely on others to shape your perception of how you look. :)

PhysicalGirl said:
I was'nt putting Sarah or anybody down. Even though when I first came onto this board I happen to read some of Sarah's post. I got the impression from her that she thought she was in the best shape. This is what Figure Competitions are for.

Everyone is competitive when they are CONFIDENT of themselves. The only way to get an official AGREEMENT on your Physique is to enter a figure compition. IT TAKES ALOT OF GUTS TO GET ON THE STAGE IN FRONT OF A HUNDRED SCREAMING PEOPLE IN A 2 PEICE BIKINI AND JUST STAND THERE WHILE THEY JUDGE YOU ON HOW YOU LOOK.

When I started working out I wanted to look like Timea Majorova and Monica Brant. Now just last Year I met Timea and she was amazed at how I looked. I was more muscular than her and she said so. She felt guilty to charge me $10 for a photograph of her.

If you watch Arnold in Pumping Iron he was alot like that also. He just wanted to be the BEST and he was.

Nothing wrong with it, it acually is motivating to strive for a better body than most people.

If I was fatty or out of shape or just looked average I would'nt want anyone ot tell me I look great.

I've got no problem with ego or confidence, but when that ego and confidence are stoked through putting others down it doesn't smell too good.

I'm shit hot too, but don't need to bring the other guys on this board down to stoke my own ego.............my self esteem comes from contentment within.

You've got the physique dialled in........it's time to start working on your character.

ok, this is my opinion

the person posting under the 'physicalgirl' handle is not the person in the pics, a few things just don't quite add up to me

apologies if I am wrong, but I got a feeling I am gonna be telling people I told you so at some point in the future : )

I second this.... i keep to myself mostly, but you don't see me comparing myself part for part with say quadsweep even though we probably compete the same weight class....and being that i am in your "area" alot i am pretty damn sur ei know who you are....seriously ditch the ego people who have to say they are confident are cocky just like people who say they have class have none. I f youare trying to be persuaint of a career or even hobbie of fitness competitions you need to watch how you present yourself in the sport cause you be suprised how much is judged on personality and connections rather then physque....although that is sad its true so good luck i am not trying to tear you apart just an observation

if you are on a stage you are competeing for you

vinylgroover I said:

I've got no problem with ego or confidence, but when that ego and confidence are stoked through putting others down it doesn't smell too good.

I'm shit hot too, but don't need to bring the other guys on this board down to stoke my own ego.............my self esteem comes from contentment within.

You've got the physique dialled in........it's time to start working on your character.
:fro: :fro: :fro: :fro:

The best thing is to agree that there will be no agreement. Not to let someone else's opinion of your body define how you feel about yourself.

Re: Re: Sarah's stats are interesting to me...

tuc biscuit said:
Right now I make over $90,000. a year being a personal trainer for Warner Brothers Executives at an exclusive gym in Manhattan.

Feel free to PM me...or answer here. I train here in Hollywood and have never heard of $90K training jobs with the studios. I'd love to hear some more about it. How did you find this job? What did you do prior?

Thanks.

Re: Re: Re: Sarah's stats are interesting to me...

Venice said:

Feel free to PM me...or answer here. I train here in Hollywood and have never heard of $90K training jobs with the studios. I'd love to hear some more about it. How did you find this job? What did you do prior?

Thanks.

I can see it....$90K in NY is probably $70-75K in Los Angeles.

I vote Physicalgirl and Sarah relieve their tension toward each other by having sex and taking lots of pictures of it and posting them all over Elitefitness.

All in Favor, say Aye.

Top Bottom