Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarah's stats are interesting to me...

nice but unfortunately yiour attitude is rough you may look good but if you act like you know it who wants you just an observation and yes i do think you are perfect"physque-wise"

I think you have a good point. It is very intrigueing how different each female carries her weight. I think it has a lot to do with your genetics. I find that people think I look thin, but when I tell them I weight 136, they look at me like I have 10 heads. I too wonder where my weights is. It's certainly not in my bra! haha

As for your picture...I think you look amazing! Your abs and legs are perfect!!! Keep up the good work! :)

PG, you look fantastic! The waist and thigh sweep are incredible. Good luck and I hope you stick around (D_G is still my fav though, LOL)

PhysicalGirl said:
I figured I'd check out her web site to see whats up.

Whats interesting about your measurments compared to mine is that I would appear to be heavier than you but I'm not.

I'm an inch taller 5'8" as opposed to 5'7
My legs are way bigger but I weigh 135 as opposed to your 136
My waistline is 26 inches as opposed to you 28.
My calved are 15" as opposed to your 14.

I'm not interested in being Hot or Sexy. I get that enough in the street. I'm more impressed with physical performance. I SPRINT (100 METERS), ROCK CLIMB and Obstacle Course training. I also Study Wing Chun. Thats just half of the things I do.

I preffer not to be recognized so I'm covering my face. (Never know who you'll run into.) Also I compete in the NPC.

I had Micheal Styket and Micheal Pierce offer a photo shoot of me but I turned them down. I dont want to be in a magazine sticking my ass out for the world to see.

My goals are slightly different but I did have the opportunity to shoot for Musclemag and Muscular Developement.

Right now I make over $90,000. a year being a personal trainer for Warner Brothers Executives at an exclusive gym in Manhattan.

I'm expecting some negative comments. Its comes with the territory.

831ec209ed7c03502c8ca8c702a2e48f.jpg

My god!!!!!!!! Jealousy is an ugly beast.

Top Bottom