Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sacrificing gym time

KaRaT

hey when I have spare time from work I like to come on here and browse the forums and I learn a lot from you guys. My question is what do you do when you have a full-time job a family, and also other hobbies that you enjoy. Is it possible to work out only once or twice a week and still build muscle or do I need to sacrifice something else to get more gym time. Just looking for some advice

You can goto the gym for 30min do HIT training or do it at home, you can do gym 2 times per week and rest is at home training, you'll find time if you want

hey when I have spare time from work I like to come on here and browse the forums and I learn a lot from you guys. My question is what do you do when you have a full-time job a family, and also other hobbies that you enjoy. Is it possible to work out only once or twice a week and still build muscle or do I need to sacrifice something else to get more gym time. Just looking for some advice

bro there 24 hour in day. you can't spend 30 minutes for this? then you own fault for too much

If your goals are to build muscle and that is a priority for you, you really need to do at least 3 times per week. If you just want to maintain, then 1-2x is going to be fine. It just comes down to balancing your priorities.

Top Bottom