Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That's it

Lumberg

I'm gonna start a regimen of exercise classes.

Some of the classes I plan to attend:

Body Works

Step and Sculpt

Hi/Lo Aerobics

Cardio Kickboxing

I don't care what you say.

Yeah it was good, I think my muscles got a decent workout and I sweated liek crazy. I think you can push yourself a bit harder when you have people exhorting you to do it.

I realize there is more to fitness than lifting heavy weight so it's cool. And kind of fun.

Well, yeah. Lifting weights was never the whole package of fitness in my eyes. It can take care of size, strength, bone density, tendon and ligament strength issues. Then you need to worry about diet as a part of health and fitness. Not to mention cardio to keep your heart healthy and have some cardiovascular endurance and general conditioning.

I think those are the key elements to fitness.

They have a cardio kick box class in my gym. It looks intense, I don't know if I have the stamina to make it through the entire hour.

sometime Ill show you all the steps for step aerobics like v-step, a-step, l-step, i-jumps, rock-the-horse, walk-the-plank and Ill show you some moves of myown as well

Top Bottom