Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ryan Kennelly Benches 780 Today In Apa!!!!!!!!!!

lexi

Today I witnessed the greatest bench press of all time!!!!!!

Ryan Kennelly benched 780 pounds today at a body weight of only 290, down 4 pounds from 3 weeks ago when he hit 768. He did this at the APA meet in Kennewick, WA. This guy is on fire! He still had more in him is the amazing part, the bar never stopped or hesitated once it left his chest!

Scott Taylor himself was the head judge and was in awe! He opened with 705, then jumped to 740, which sailed up like nothing. So, he decided to go for the big 780, and got it!

From what I saw today he's got 800 in the bag.....way to go Ryan!

:D :D :D :D :D

That is amazing beyond belief. I would love to see some video of that guy. I would love to see him live sometime.

B.

That's incredible! I've squatted that weight and I can't imagine how it must feel putting the same weight on your chest.

THAT IS HUGE WEIGHT. Question what is the record for his weight class. B/c if it's higher than that then DAMN there are some monsters out there that I don't know of.

RYAN congrats bro. It'd be great if we can get him on EF.

Hehe... now the APA has the best bench of all time to go with their best deadlift of all time (Gary Heisey - 925).

Does anybody have pictures or video of Ryan's bench?

Whats so great about this lifter is that when everybody was talking about whos got the baddest bench and when mendelson's benched his 766 and glen chabot benched his 66? raw, everybody forgot about Ryan Kennelly and here is THE NEW KING OF THE BENCH at an amazing bodyweight of 290. That is so awesome, I hope he is the first one to Bench Press 800lbs and i hope he does it at a lighter bodyweight, Hell I just want him to be the first person to bench 800. Congrats to Ryan! That is an amazing lift. Good Luck to him in the future.

FREAK19

P.S. Lexi you better be sure to let him know that everybody here on Elite Fitness Discussion Board Is on his side.

That is huge!! the scary thing about Ryan, hes only 27 yrs old!!! thats young in this sport! hes just begun!! he will throw up some crazy numbers! Congrats Ryan!!

Incredable! That is monster weight. He will be 800 first. At least i hope he is. Freak i thought the samething about all the talkin shit that went on, and here he is silent and BAM, new KING.

Cubanito that is the highest at that weight and anyweight, excecpt for the infamous Anthony Clark 800lbs.

Top Bottom