Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ryan Kennelly Benches 768!!!!!!!

lexi

I went down and watched Ryan Kennelly bench at the WABDL meet in Tri-Cities, WA yesterday and he smoked 768 pounds!!!!!! Whats amazing is that he still had more left in him!!! He was wearing a double denim open back and was on fire!

He's well on his way to 800.....it's not far away..this guy is STRONG!!!!!!!! I saw it with my own two eyes and I'm just in awe of it...he just pushed it like nothin'.

So....I guess this makes him #1 now in the 308 class!! Way to go Ryan Kennelly! Hats off to ya.

That is incredible, and he is stronger than home made whiskey, but the new WABDL rules state no open back shirts (pissed me off, as I am an open back fan). So he probably got lucky with the meet promoter there.

Also, I am wondering how the hell certain guys, and I am not naming names here, are possibly passing drug tests at the world's? I don't know why WABDL doesn't just quit saying they are testing. It really is a joke when somebody who is an IPA, or WPO lifter does more in a WABDL meet than they did in any non-tested organization's meets, and then PowerlifterUSA is reporting that they passed their drug test. Guys who have out and out world records per bodyweight regardless of organization are magically passing these tests. I honestly would like to know how they are doing it, so when I get invited to the world's where they test, I will be able to show up.

Sorry for the rant, but the change which disallowed open back shirts really irritated me and this has been my first chance to blow off steam about it.

B.

What is ECA? USAPL has banned everything but training for the lifts. Be careful, they might ban the conjugate method next, and then training altogether. Maybe the RAW?Clean freaks would like it better if people were not allowed to train, just walk in off the street and see what you can do. Then we can find out who is naturally strongest.

And don't think I am advocating juice for you. I think you are young, and the longer you leave it alone the better off you will be.

But I would like to know what ECA is, and what it supposedly does.

B.

IMHO. No one should even think about taking anabolic steroids until at least their mid-twenties and this includes 5-7 years of hard, natural training. Steroids are not a cure-all. They allow one to push the envelope a little when genetic potential is being reached. Train hard, train smart and train consistently and you can take your potential farther than you ever thought possible.

WABDL allows you to have open back open with velcro. You just can't have it cut completely to the top of the shirt.

I seen the lift too and it was flawless. Didn't even struggle at all. Absolutely no question.

shit ECA isnt even legal in my country.

who is this ryan guy anyway? where is he from...what gym

I believe Ryan got the 2nd highest bench at the Arnold Classic this year. I seen him bench over 700 about 10 times (sometimes more than once in a meet). He lived about 2 hours from me and we went to all the same events. He now lives in FL.

This lift was done in Pasco, WA at the MonsterMuscle.com World Record Breakers. He was a guest lifter. I am highly critical on the bench and there was no doubt about this lift. The way it popped up, it looked like he had another 50 pounds in him. No stall or lock out trouble. Just shot up like it was only the bar. Incredible.

Top Bottom