Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ryan Kennelly????

lexi

I've been training for a bench competition in August...last Saturday this guy, Ryan Kennelly comes walking into the gym.....this guy is HUGE!! Anyway he starts giving me all this advice for the bench and says he just went to the Arnold Classic and got 2nd place benching 738 pounds.....is this true??? Has anyone heard of him?? I don't want to look like a fool if he's pulling my chain.

He's cute too.........I wonder if he's married!!!!! :D

I hope your a women! But yes he is telling the truth. You must be from Florida. Cause i heard he just moved to port charlotte or something. We competed in the same meet last sept he is a big dude with a big bench too.

Yep...

He's the real deal. I would latch on to that and soak up as much as I could. Of course, I'm talking about training and knowledge.

I live in Washington State. I only compete in the bench, am going to try to take a record in August....wish me luck!!

WHOA this is the second female on this board, whoever is bringing them keep doing it. And if this guy is for real then JAY that's ANOTHER GUY you have to try and beat for the biggest bench.

yes

ryan kennelly is for real. he holds the washington records for 242, 275, and 308 for the bench. he has benched over 700 several times.

i was chasing his record in the 242s till i blew my pec (i'll be back at it soon enough).

i did not know that he is back in washington. i thought he had moved to florida as well. maybe he has family up here. what gym did you see him at?

ps.... you wanna know why his legs are so small? he doesn't squat....

/irish

then again... if i had his bench, i would probably not do three lifts either..... better to be a superstar and stay progressing steadily in one lift i guess.

i went through a phase where i quit squatting and deadlifting for 2 years as well... then i blew my pec and realized it was nice to have something to fall back on.

/irish

Top Bottom