Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Russian squat routine reviews

sidmiller

this is a very short program( 6 weeks) to increase leg strength, I wonder if you can really feel any progress in only 6 weeks, I got weak legs and I need make them stronger, thank you.

this is a very short program( 6 weeks) to increase leg strength, I wonder if you can really feel any progress in only 6 weeks, I got weak legs and I need make them stronger, thank you.

So get to training them. Don't spend too much time asking about this or that routine when, as I suspect, you ain't doing f**k all right now. Get your weak legs off to the gym and start working them hard.

Look at it this way.

Let's say you add 10 pounds to your squat in those 6 weeks. Do that 9 times during a year, and that's 90 pounds. You added a full 45 pound plate on each side of the bar.

Every little bit adds up. Progress is progress. As long as your are moving in the right direction, that's all that matters.

The key is to push yourself. Training legs is hard. You have to be mentally tough to push yourself through the grind. Try to add weight each session but just in small increments. The idea is to not overload yourself but let your body get used to slow gains. Those are sustainable.

Top Bottom