Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running with jacket and sweat pants on

gross nao

I was wondering if running with sweat pants and a jacket on ,in hot weather to make my body sweat more than usual can affect or be riski for my heart or lungs? for some reason the hotter my body gets the better my cardio and speed gets to burn more calories, thanks guys.

It's a fallacy. Any very moderate and safe increase in body heat will be minimal in it's effect on calories. Anything dangerous will be unsafe and you can cause yourself some problems. As for the effect on your lungs... none.

sweating lets out toxins/stress and reduces water weight. but if you are fat and just do this everyday you aren't going to lose weight. i see some fat dudes in hot yoga go there and half ass the session and stay fat. you gotta change up your diet bro, end of story

Actually - the reverse is true. Ambient body temperature is around 37 degree celsius. Exercising in a cold environment makes you burn MORE calories because the body has to work harder to keep its internal body temperature at 37 degrees celsius.

There actually is some truth to that whole - shivering burns calories thing.

When you exercise in a hot environment, you will sweat more so you will loose more scale weight but that isn't body fat. That is just water loss.

Top Bottom