Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running in the hit

SPEEDdylam

I have seen many cases of people running outdoors during high temperatures in the summer time and dying, that's what I love to do since I live in arizona and I love to run 4 miles a day but after seen all this news I'm getting skeptical about it, why does that happen? may be all those people had any health issues they weren't aware of? could that happen to healthy young person like me? I always have my bottle of water while running but as I understand some of the cases I saw on tv this people were hydrating them selves with water too , it's very strange, thank you.

Give me a break. Running in a hot climate is going to kill you? I think I have heard of everything now.

You will sweat more when you exercise is a warm climate but it's not going to hurt you. Just make sure to drink sufficient fluids so you stay hydrated and take in plenty of electrolytes so you don't cramp.

The key is to stay hydrated. If you are properly hydrated then you aren't going to have issues running 4 miles. I am sure Steve will chime in because he lives in a hot climate as well.

Top Bottom