Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running 2 miles before or after weights?

hettoloyd

I hate doing cardio but when I do it around my regular workouts I tend to enjoy it more and deal with it better. I don’t get motivated to just go do it out of the gym. What I have learned is that I can run around my gym for 2 miles and that pumps me up. My question is I don’t want to to screw up my weight training, should I do it after or before?

I would run AFTER training, I always do cardio after I train never before, if before tires me out

i would try and do it on a day you aren't weight training. or far away from it

i used to do traithlons and would mix in my sprint work with weight training. it broke my body down too much. i learned that more isn't better. i would even tell you to make a decision if you want to focus on running or weights. mixing both is very specific

I would shoot for afterwards. Running is very taxing on all of your muscles and you will suffer during your workouts because of it

What are your goals? If it’s weight loss I would run first then your entire workout becomes aerobic. If your trying to get big, run after or not at all!

Top Bottom