Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rowing machine for cardio?

viczeva

my knees are not as good as i wish they were. even though im young, when i jog i can feel pain in my knees which is why i hate running. ive been considering to get a rowing machine, they quite expensive, but i belive they are defenetly a good investment. what do you guys think? is the rowing machine an aproved form of cardio?

victor

you can defenetly do hiit with this.

Rowing machine is great for cardio. A lot of people can't run and rowing is the next best thing.

I love the ergometer. I used to do crew in college and nothing kicks your ass better than anything as far as having both aerobic and anaerobic benefits for your entire body, IF YOU ARE USING IT RIGHT. You can still hurt yourself on it if your form is off. It's also great for HIIT.

The concept2 website will send you a free DVD showing you everything you need to know about proper technique. Like you, my knees are bad, and I'm only 25. Years of ballet and other forms of abuse have taken running out of the equation for me in the last year. I love this thing.

yeah, perfect form is very important. and it makes it more challenging i think... having to concentrate on form while busting ur ass. i used to do crew in highschool, so i defenetly know its not easy thing. probably the hardest spot ive done in regards to stamina/endurence. thanx guys.

if you dont get a concept2 dont get one! I too rowed in college and spent hundreds of hours on the "Erg" I just had to stop because of rowing related back probs. The prob with rowing while "on" is that you get rediculous back pumps.. They can be excruciating!

Top Bottom