Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

routine for shoulders opinion please

harry tinsum

this is what I will be doing and see if I can develop more my shoulders, I have been working out hard for 10 months and muscle overall is looking really good except shoulders so I want to focus on shoulders for the next 2 months and I need opinions on the next routine, thank you:

monday through wednesday
Db Front Raises 3x8
Db Lateral Raise 3x8
Wider Grip Upright Row 3x8
Overhead Db Press 3x9
Bent Over Lat Raise 3x9

I'm hitting them from every angle in each workout.

Opinions on my new shoulder routine please...

Overall your shoulder routine looks really good. The shoulders are primarly an endurance muscle so I would add in some high rep 20+ burn out sets to target the slow twitch muscle fibres. Besides that, it looks really good.

When you say Monday through Wednesday, does that mean you are training shoulders Monday Tuesday Wednesday? That is way too much. You actually break down your muscle when you are in the gym training. It's when you rest and recover that your muscles actually grow and develop.

I recommend training each muscle group twice per week but you want to allow at least 48 hours in between workouts. You would be much better off training shoulders Monday and Friday each week.

I am also trying to bring up my shoulders right now. My issue was putting too much of the movement on my traps. This is something I was doing especially with upright rows so be careful and mindful that you are using your shoulders to do the movements.

Top Bottom