Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Routine help with only 2 gym days a week

axismundi

Alright, so for the next couple of months I have to cut down my gym days to 2 days a week (some weeks I'll be able to squeeze in a 3rd day)... so, how would YOU plan those days. Throw out as much detail as you'd like, maybe I'll like what I see.

Yeah 2 days a week is gonna suck for gains but life gets in the way sometimes and 2>0.

Edit: I'll still have my kettlebells at home too and often forget you people aren't in my brain, despite the equally disturbing thoughts most of you have.

Last edited:
find a pullup bar on one day and do pushups on another. now you are up to 4X per week

dude at my gym never did a curl in his life and his arms are insane simply cause he dedicates one day a week just doing pullups.

and then on your 2 gym days hit your legs and have a circuit training day

Last edited:
for a beginner: 20 rep squat routine, this can be done both days

for bodybuilding: legs one day (squats, SLDL, walking lunge, calves). Upperbody the other day (incline bench, bb row, chins, dips)

for powerlifting: squats, deadlifts and abs on day 1, bench and assistance (upper back/lats plus triceps/shoulders) on day 2

Day 1
Deadlift
Standing bb press
Chin up
Dips
Curls

Day 2
Squat
Bench
BB row
Pull ups
Push ups
Tri extensions

You can do chin ups, push ups, and lunges everyday.

I would probably do an upper/lower split, but DL on upper day

Day 1
- Deadlift
- Bench Press
- DB Row
- Incline DB Bench
- Pullups
- Dips
- Triceps
- Biceps

Day 2
- Squat
- Romanian Deadlift
- Bulgarian Split Squat
- Hamstring Exercise
- Calves
- Abs

something like that...

i also like what EM said about the 20 rep squat routine... that's something to take into consideration.

find a pullup bar on one day and do pushups on another. now you are up to 4X per week

dude at my gym never did a curl in his life and his arms are insane simply cause he dedicates one day a week just doing pullups.

and then on your 2 gym days hit your legs and have a circuit training day

I keep watching craigslist for a good one from a gym, as I'm still a big guy (big as in lard ass) and those door frame ones are rated at considerably less than my weight, not to mention the few times I've tried using one, here at the house, or at friends apartments, I can watch the door frame try to rip out.

most soccer fields and/or school tracks have them.. with school out for the summer..

also you can find a tree with a flat branch and nail it.

yeah i know you are a big dude but you said you were working on losing weight so just keep it up, it really helps to workout too to burn away carbs so you don't want to slack on that either. another idea is to find a wall in your house and stand on your head against it and then push yourself up.. that will really work your shoulders and triceps

Top Bottom