Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Routine help with only 2 gym days a week

most soccer fields and/or school tracks have them.. with school out for the summer..

also you can find a tree with a flat branch and nail it.

yeah i know you are a big dude but you said you were working on losing weight so just keep it up, it really helps to workout too to burn away carbs so you don't want to slack on that either. another idea is to find a wall in your house and stand on your head against it and then push yourself up.. that will really work your shoulders and triceps

Oh I am keeping it up, I have a stationary bike and treadmill here at the house... just gotta cram all my weights (aside from some cleans and grabs with the kb's at home) in to 2 days at the gym till probably mid August.

the problem with that link for me is I like to go to the gym and watch the woman shake their gorgeous butts on the ellipticals. where else can you go and watch woman in tight shorts/pants and not get mean looks and instead have woman encourage looking? so the 3 day a week thing wont work for me.

haha..

in all seriousness the guy is spot on when it comes to bicep training.. this dude at my gym does not ever do curls.. he just does pullups and his arms are freakin huge. I use his strategy with my chest and tricep training.. doing bench to failure and then doing a ton of pushups. i like it

I'm thinking something like

Day One: Chest-Shoulders-Triceps

Chest press or bench press or machine press depending on what's open
4 sets of 12

Tricep extension/machine extension
4x12

Shoulder Press/Barbell Shoulder Press/Machine Shoulder Press
4x12

Barbell Fly/Cable Fly/Machine Fly
4x12

Tricep Pressdown
4x12