Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This routine good?

Neilcoltz

[FONT=&quot]I basing my workout routine around my work schedule. I work rotating 12 hr shifts. I used to do twelve sets per muscle group once a week pretty much mon.tue. off thurs and fri. This is my new one. ..... 1st day bi,back.chest,tri 6 sets of 10 reps....2nd day legs 6 sets of 12 reps & shoulders 6 sets of 10 reps... 3rd &4th day rest 5th cardio then start all over..... The reason i pick this is because i dont want to miss out on my twelve sets and where i work i still get a workout cause its labor we make oil pipeline.. So i workout on my work days then get a total relax onmy off days.. I dont workout on my off days cause when i come to work i dont feel my body gets the proper rest.. Give me your input on this routine,let me know if you think its good,sucks or should make any changes.. thanks..[/FONT]

Try it out and see if you get results. If you do stick with it until you see diminishing returns. Then it will be time to change it up again.

having a labor intensive job matters here.

when i was a landlord and a tenant moved out i would spend all day carpetting, doing plumbing, roofing, cleaning, and all that bs and i had little left in the tank after to workout. and that was only for a few days until i got everything ready so i can't imagine doing that everyday

on the flip side sitting in a chair all day is a mental grind and plus it does your spine no favors

this is why obviously the top level bodybuilders have just 1 job, bodybuilding lol

you just gotta work around it man, everyone on here works unless we have a trust fund. these instagram guys who ride jet ski's, workout, have tons of women, and all that.. that is a ruse. they rented that jet ski, they hired those females, etc. so don't get caught up in all that. we all work real jobs and still manage to find time to lift. it is only 45 minutes of your day

Top Bottom