Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

round and round we go

steveamania

the muscle round. put a weight on the bench you can get 10 times. hit it 4 times then rack it . rest for ten seconds then hit another 4 times.do that 6 times.that is considered 1 muscle round set . you want to do 4 muscle round set. you can also do it with other large muscle groups . try it out

what is the point, advantage or benifit?

sound like teatering on the brink of overtraining.

X

hey mania guy -- no flame intended, but that is a pretty typical high school workout. the guys here are powerlifters adn train that way.

high school listen i got this chest exercise from the toughest power lifter at my gym he's a power house man why do you think i came here to tell you and not to the training room

I hate to be the on to tell you this, but tough doesn't mean shit on the platform. The only thing that counts on the platform is total. I have never heard of any elite powrlifter training this way and I have trained with several of them

I agree with 1 dawg no flame but it is a simple beginner routine. Relax dont take offense were here to help ya. If your stuck at a plateu anything you do different will help but it doesnt mean it will take you to huge heights. 1 dawg benches well over 500 and i am over 600 so listen with out prejudice. Peace bro.

Top Bottom