Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rotator cuff HELP!!! PLZ REPLY

That's really good news, buddy, considering the other things on the list of possibles... What did your doc tell you about it?

Tendinitis is inflammation of the tendon (duh), the thin band that connects your muscle to your bone. Easily happens with training and in most cases can resolve with rest and NSAIDS (I am not recommending you start popping pills, though... Do whatever your doc told you for that).

The caveat is that this could potentially turn into a more chronic problem, or, because inflamed tissue is more delicate, you could more easily tear. Basically what I'm saying is rest the full time your doc says, and when you do start lifting again take it easy... "let pain be your guide"

There are pains to push through and there are pains that are signals for rest -- this one is a "road closed ahead" sign telling you to go train the fuck out of your quads for the next month or so. :D

Good luck, bro.

well from Saturday till now all i have been doing is STRETCHES/EXERCISES FOR ROTATOR/HOT BATHS/ANTI INFLAMMATORY GEL/REST and all have been doing very well and now pain is nearly gone and the tightness where i couldn't put my shoulder in a certain position is disappearing. 2morro im going to train legs and on saturday im going to be doing some light weights just to see if it is better.

i wont rush into things but when i tune into my body and it tells me to stop ill stop but i just hate not going gym and got nothing to do

Top Bottom