Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie Coleman, wow

His lifts are fake. The DB are mock gear used for photoshoots, and some of the 45 lb plates are wood or alumnilum. This was discussed in passed issues of MM200. Lifts like that would make him a world champion power lifter and he would set records with his totals.

gwl9dta4 said:
His lifts are fake. The DB are mock gear used for photoshoots, and some of the 45 lb plates are wood or alumnilum. This was discussed in passed issues of MM200. Lifts like that would make him a world champion power lifter and he would set records with his totals.

They can't all be fake. Back in '93 or '94 he competed in a Texas powerlifting contest and pulled 750+. I doubt they'd let him slap on fake plates for that one ;)

He was much lighter and smaller then, so I have no doubt that he's pulling over 800 for a single.

As far as the DBs go, they sure looked and sounded real in "The Unbelievable"...and his strength doesn't make him stronger than the best powerlifters. (Even if it did, so what? He's carrying more muscle than any one of them, and he himself is an accomplished strength athlete.)

MrOlympia2004 said:
His days are numbered

Personally, I doubt it.

If Ronnie is hungry enough to get into 90% of his best shape, no one else these days can touch him. Only Dorian at his best could beat Ronnie, and even that is debatable.

I mean, let's face it...Jay Cutler kicks ass, but the guy is built like a refrigerator. His pecs aren't the best onstage, his back isn't as detailed as Ronnie's, and his arms' symmetry is off.

Gunter Schlierkampf is a bull, a monster, but his symmetry ALSO sucks. Look at his front double biceps...he has NO significant flare from his lats to his waist. His biceps still overpower his tris to the point of looking ridiculous. He gets into awesome condition and has a great torso, but he still very much looks like a tall guy struggling to fill out his frame.

Ronnie, meanwhile, is muscle folding atop muscle. The guy is a fucking black hole he's so massive.

Those two guys are the only ones who have a chance of defeating a prepared Coleman. Kevin Levrone had his chances and blew them both with weak legs and a poorly detailed back. Shawn Ray is great but not as good as he was in '94-'96, plus he's too damn small to win. Chris Cormier is like Levrone--awesome genetic gifts but is too lazy and inconsistent.

Flex...poor Flex. Had Flex appeared as he first did in '93, he would be the top dog, even if he was grossly outmassed. He was perfect then. Now, the poor guy's head is all messed up.

Who does that leave?

No...I say Ronnie stays on top for awhile longer. Cutler hasn't improved in two years. Schlierkampf improved so much that I don't think he has much more room to grow. Ronnie at his best still makes them both look like amateurs.

gwl9dta4 said:

Horseshit!!

I have seem him train in person. . in Arlington, Texas.

It is stupid for you to think this. . .he is the strongest man in Texas.

gwl9dta4 said:

hahaha, that is some funny shit, i wonder what he REALLY lifts

Top Bottom