Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rodney howard browne weight loss

Instagrunch

I have great reviews online about this weight loss program, did anyone here ever tried it? since he lost over 70 pounds on this program I thought it would be a great program for very over weight people like in my case, I have to lose about 50 lbs according to my height, reviews will be welcome , thank you.

never heard of this diet. the name of the diet is not important. I mean it is simple... eat LESS food and exercise MORE

DIETS don't work, you have to change your lifestyle otherwise you will just go back to where you were before. spinning your wheels is what most people do

None of these magic diet programs work. What does work is a proper nutrition program that puts you in a calorie deficit.

The laws of thermodynamics will always apply. It basically works like this
body weight = calories in - calories out

To loose body weight, you need to burn more calories then you consume. Simple as that.

Check out this video I made on how to calculate your calorie, protein, fat and carb intake based on your goals -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...s/nutrition-101-carbs-proteins-fat-46427.html

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.
For example, a 200 pound person would need 3000 calories to maintain his weight (200 x 15 = 3000).

Once you have determined your calorie needs. Set your protein intake. A good number to shoot for is:
1-1.5 grams of protein/pound of body weight for natural athletes
1.5-2grams of protein/pound of body weight for enhance athletes

Once you have set your protein intake, fill the rest of your calorie intake with carbohydrates and fat.

You didn't mention your body weight but I would multiply your bodyweight by 12 to get your calorie number for each day.

Top Bottom