Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Rock workout

That would make sense,, idkk, I usally go brown and sweet potato... For him it deff does not matter; and like Somone else said he is prolly on insulin...

Could be a personal thing, I recall watching a video on Kai green and he also bought white rice from the Chinese food market and used that with every meal... Idk maybe they eat white rice cause it doesent fuck with physique weather it's brown or white...

Could be a personal thing, I recall watching a video on Kai green and he also bought white rice from the Chinese food market and used that with every meal... Idk maybe they eat white rice cause it doesent fuck with physique weather it's brown or white...

well like i said brown rice isn't refined and has more vitamins and minerals. white is pretty much empty carbs.

Sorry to bump this thread but I was looking over his workout and I noticed on his push days his workout specify that he does incline 2 times and bench 2 times in a day can someone explain what they mean by...

Dumbbell Incline press (Both Arms) is this barebell?
Dumbbell Incline press (Alternating Arms) is this dumbbell?
Chest Flys with Dumbbells (On Bench)
Dumbbell Bench press (Both Arms)
Dumbbell Bench press (Alternating Arms)
Seated Overhead Dumbbell Press
Dumbbell Front Raises
Dumbbell Side Raises
Bent-Over Lateral Raises
Cable Flys (Standing Both Arms)* (Rock on Instagram)
Superset each set of Cable Flys with Dips Until Failure (Rock on Instagram)

Top Bottom