Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Rock workout

I heard he drank Winny

George Farah 'The Pro Maker' in 2002 - YouTube George Farah story.. he grew up during a civil war and had to train during that with bombs and bullets flying everywhere. imagine going to the gym and worrying that a sniper will shoot you for no reason except cause they feel like it.

came to NY and working at a convien. store almost died in a robbery shot by a gang twice!! if not for bodybuilding he would of died.. his body fed on his muscles when he was in a coma.. from 200 to 130 pounds and lost a kidney. oh yeah a year later he was back competing. and now he trains the rock, kai greene and others at only 41.

anyone on here crying and making excuses should learn what this guy had to overcome .. quit bitching and bust your ass!

oh yeah and do you see him wearing a belt, using chalk, or wearing gloves/grips in that video? NO. lift the correct way or don't lift at all

Don't forget lying about being a cop

Don't forget lying about being a cop

anyone on this board who claims to be an angel is a hypocrite. we all lie and we all break the law all the time. i really don't give a rats ass if someone is a bad person as long as they help me get swoler. thats what i am here for. if i was here for any other reason I would be on the knitting forum.

having said that what do you think about this setup? i'm gonna give this a shot next year when i move closer to my gym. if i can get within a couple miles of my gym i would be able to jog there and jog back. it would be perfect cause i could get my cardio in that way. i hate using the treadmill

That sounds like a great idea... I amoving to Rhode Island (Narraganset ) this September and I have a membership to anytime fitness which is a 2-3 min car drive... I imagine that be 2 miles or so... Maybe I will look into this and just bring two shakes one vector and after

I guess it doesnt mater for him brown or white he is already burning the carbs with training and juice + hgh + t3

No Pain = No Gain

Why does he use white rice and not brown?

i would use brown. but he likes white cause it probably tastes better, its probably just a personal decision where he hates brown and loves white.. keep in mind white has more carbs, so if you are wanting to put in lots of carbs in to gain size then go with white rice and mashed white potato. remember he wants to be Hercules lol, so he is gonna want to put on a shitload of size, not look like brad pitt

brown rice and sweet potato do have more vitamins and minerals over their white counter parts. but i'm sure he has that part covered and just is attacking the carbs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom