Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The ROCK's workout in M&F

Enigmaxxx7

Rock is on the cover of the latest M&F and his workout routine is in the interview inside. Is it just me or does that look like a weak ass routine?

If I remember right (the article is not in front of me) the only thing he does for legs is leg press, smith rack lunges and leg curls.

I think there were only 2 exercises for biceps. Basically everything looked weak except maybe the shoulder exercises.

I read that article. He doesn't seem to use much weight on any of his exercises. I think on the leg press it said he only did like 450 pounds?

First of all the guys physique sucks. Secondly he more than likely has little to no time to actually train.

i read the article last tuesday while sitting in my orthopedic doctor, and i noticed that i was lifting just as much if not more than the "GREAT ONE"

I heard he did an interview for Rolling Stone magazine and they said he was 6' 5" @ 275lbs with 22" arms.

I saw him on MTV. Why do I find this EXTREMELY difficult to believe?

There are lots of bigger guys
in the WWF but he's selling
a persona. I bet with all the shoots,
tv appearances and stuff we dont
know about that he is severly
restricted in his training.
I can't hate on the guy,
who else in the "muscle" scene
delights crowds and is generally
regarded as a positive role model.
Plus, I dont think he takes himself
so seriously.
Arnold's getting a little old for
the warrior barbarian thing
so why not the scorpion king?

The Rock has better leg development than 90% of anyone who has ever touched a weight, I doubt if he needs to pound his legs like those without the genetic gift of quad development do. Also, I think the Rock has leaned down quite a bit from his bloated days a few years back. A lot of these guys are naturally muscular. I know everyone thinks they are on steroids 24/7 and in the gym constantly, but that is not the case. You have to be pretty genetically gifted to begin with do be in the Wrestling profession and keep a ripped physique.

I was watching SNL last week, and he was hosting. He looks good, but if you compare him to bodybuilders, then he is small. I am 6'3 235 at the moment, and he looks as if he is the same size as me, granted he is 2 inches taller, so I wouldn't put him at any higher than 245-250. I would believe though, that he was 275 at one time, maybe a year or two ago. I am sure he had more time to train and eat when he was just wrestling. Now with movies, wrestling, tv shows, photo and mag shoots, etc, he probably has very little time to do intense workouts. It reminds me of Arnold. As his career got bigger and bigger, his body seemed to get smaller. By no means did Arnie ever become a girly man, but he sure wasn't like he was in his Olympia days. Hey, these people have familes, very busy careers (shooting a movie scene can take a whole day sometimes), fans, role model commitments (Arnold's work with inner city games, etc). I think they both look great. As for the Rock, someone is right, I love Arnold, but he is getting too old for the sword and gun thing. Van Damme is straight to video these days, Seagal can still do a good movie by the looks of Exit Wounds, but that was already nearly 2 years ago. Stallone? He is just about dead in the movie bussiness. So, I for one would rather see guys like The Rock, Vin, etc kicking ass in the action flicks rather than some skinny ass punk like Ryan Phillepe, and his 'crew'. Hey, as much as I hate to admit it, our 80's action group is done with. We will always have the dvd's, the tapes, and the memories. And I for one will still go see any new Arnie, Stallone, etc flick when and if one comes out (I'll be first in line for T-3!). Because, hey I love those type of movies. But I am also all for new groups of action stars that have some muscle, sure, there are no new Arnies (and there never will be), but it's either them or a bunch of Freddie Prince movies....

Top Bottom