Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The ROCK's workout in M&F

burban21 said:
that's probably not his workuout. why would the Rock want everyone to know his workout.

BWHAHAHAHA!!! :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: Give me a fuckin' break. What "Super workout secret" can anyone have? Do you think the Rock is scared someone might get his secret training manual and get to be a bigger star?

That probably is very close to his workout. I'm not a hater. I like the Rock. Nothing wrong with Rock's physique, it suits his role perfectly. He's making an assload of money. But he definitely doesn't have a "bodybuilder's" phyique either. The workout just seems to be lacking. Like someone else said, I looked at it and said "damn, i do more than that."

Enigmaxxx7 said:

That probably is very close to his workout. I'm not a hater. I like the Rock. Nothing wrong with Rock's physique, it suits his role perfectly. He's making an assload of money. But he definitely doesn't have a "bodybuilder's" phyique either. The workout just seems to be lacking. Like someone else said, I looked at it and said "damn, i do more than that."

I sure wasnt calling you a hater Enigmaxxx7.
You were just pointing what you saw as a
flawed workout. Shit, does anybody believe
any shit in the weider mags?
I just felt like some other posters were
heading towards some Rock bashing and
I think C3bodybuilding hit on my point exactly
Fuck ryan phillippe/freddy prince/leo decaprio
action"movies":D :D :D

Beezers said:
First of all the guys physique sucks. Secondly he more than likely has little to no time to actually train.

Yeah right. I bet your physique comes no where close to his in terms of all-around physicalness. The Rock is 6'5", 250-275lbs, and can pick up a man thats 400+ lbs. He can do a kip (jumping straight from your back to standing without using hands) and I know no one that can do one. He has lost muscularity since his days with the Hurricanes in Miami and earlier in his career. Probably to advance his wrestling techniques as power is always good but to put on a great show you must be flexible and agile as well. Factor in his limited time and the fact that if he gets injured he loses his income and you realize why he wouldnt train balls to the walls like a bodybuilder. I bet that if he took time off from wrestling and lifted with a regular BBer's schedule and did a cycle, he could easily put up 450-550lbs on Bench and similar statistics. The risk is simply too great for him to train or act like a bodybuilder with his career where it is right now.

burban21 said:
that's probably not his workuout. why would the Rock want everyone to know his workout.

Why wouldnt he? Its not like anyone cares who knows about their training - athletes in all fields of competition routinely release their workouts. The bottom line is that someone could know what Ronnie Colemans workout is, but unless they can match or better his intensity & strength in that workout, they are not going to be better than him, so what does he have to worry about. Get what I'm sizzlin?

Most of these guys train for maintenance, because it's very hard to recover when you are wrestling and on the road. When they take "breaks" they usually come back much larger.

As for the Rock, the weight loss is definitely deliberate. He's trying to become more mainstream. He's trying to sell movie tickets not impress Big Pete the local gym rat.

He's an entertainer, not a bodybuilder. I'll bet he has very little time to train and after getting thrown around Mon and Tues nite, all his appearances on top of that thiers not a whole lot of time to train or for that matter trian hard....

BeefyBull said:

Yeah right. I bet your physique comes no where close to his in terms of all-around physicalness. The Rock is 6'5", 250-275lbs, and can pick up a man thats 400+ lbs. He can do a kip (jumping straight from your back to standing without using hands) and I know no one that can do one. He has lost muscularity since his days with the Hurricanes in Miami and earlier in his career. Probably to advance his wrestling techniques as power is always good but to put on a great show you must be flexible and agile as well. Factor in his limited time and the fact that if he gets injured he loses his income and you realize why he wouldnt train balls to the walls like a bodybuilder. I bet that if he took time off from wrestling and lifted with a regular BBer's schedule and did a cycle, he could easily put up 450-550lbs on Bench and similar statistics. The risk is simply too great for him to train or act like a bodybuilder with his career where it is right now.

I was just stating the obvious about his physique, not physical abilities. And yes, my physique is far better than his (6'1 257 9%), but I have time to fully devote myself to training and diet. The point I made was that he does not. When comparing him to others in his performance arena there are FAR better physiques. He was featured on the cover of Muscle&Fitness. Operative word being MUSCLE. It's a physique mag for all intents and purposes. Strength isn't the determining factor in thier stunts...Leverage is. Using the body as efficiently as possible to move an object. This does not mean that he is ungodly strong. It means he's a trained actor and stuntman. I'm sure he does have some physical skills than enable him to do what he does. I just said his physique sucks.

First of all understand the sport of bodybuilding as oppossed to other sports. Ya you can be bigger and more cut than the rock or other athletes, props to anyone that is but on the other hand when it comes time to do run fast and jump high alot of Bber's are screwed. Rock has a great body for what he does, I am sure if he stopped wrestling and concentrated just on bodybuilding then you would all the haters would shut there mouth's! well almost all there is always the jealous mofo's.

The Cock

Maybe I'm just jealous, but this Rock guy seems like a Ricky Martin on 'roids. He is so smooth and cutsie, but macho-smart ass at the same time. I can understand why the (less educated) women are turned on to him, but come on guys, why would any guy want to idolize him. I saw him in an interview, and he was on such an ego-trip it got me sick, and the worst part about it is he tries to cover it with this "I'm just a humble guy from a poor background".
I just never understood the whole mezmerization of the WWF bullshit anyways. They act like a bunch of retarded clowns ACTING like they are beating on each other. Three Stooges without the jokes. What the fuck? This Rock dope should be embarrassed for doing that childish crap. Instead he's praised, but not only by other boy-men who read comic books, but by the general entertainment world. This guy is nothing more than a G.I. Joe doll in real life. I guess meatheads with half a brain need idols too, though. My fear is the show-biz world is going to grab him like a cheap whore and pump up his popularity to the point that the marketing will be everywhere. I won't be able to get an orange juice in the McDonald's drive through without some Scorpian King shit on the cup.
One thing I do respect about him, though - he married the girl he loved, and is still with her. That's more than I can say about myself.

Top Bottom