Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rock climbing exercise intensity

mckalister

what do you guys think of rock climbing for fat loss and muscle definition, I just got a member ship for indoor rock climbing , It's not something I really love as a hobby but I find the gym monotonous, I'm not fat but I need to shape off about 8 pounds and my muscles are very soft, so some people said to me to practice sports where you put intensity on your muscles and I was wondering what you think about it.

Any activity that gets you moving and increases your heart rate is an effective form of cardio. People love to think in things in a 'black and white' sort of way but cardio does not have to be on a piece of cardio equipment in the gym.

You could go swimming, do a MMA class, go rock climbing etc. I actually encourage all my clients to do their cardio outside of the gym so they don't get burnt out and feel like they are in the gym constantly.

Anything that keeps your heart rate up is great for fat loss. On top of it you will be using many different muscle groups while climbing.

I also think it is very important to enjoy the cardio/training you do to keep things interesting. You are much more likely to stick to it that way.

Top Bottom