Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's precontest SHREDDER with MR Supps and Transdermal Tren/winny!!

I'm in on this. always enjoy reading your stuff and good luck on the show. I'm starting DC soon and been reading more about it but not yet checked the link u gave me back in December. but u definitely motivate me to do so with the good things you say about DC training!!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

I'm in on this. always enjoy reading your stuff and good luck on the show. I'm starting DC soon and been reading more about it but not yet checked the link u gave me back in December. but u definitely motivate me to do so with the good things you say about DC training!!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

Glad you are here bro! I will try and keep a lot of the training updated and as detailed as often as I can, so you can see just how great DC can be

Your #1 fan/groupie is here!!!

But really, I'm glad this log has gotten started. Been looking forward to it. As always, you know I'm here. Kill it like always my friend!

Pinned 350mg Test E
Dosed 100mg Helladrol
Dosed 20mg GW
Dosed 10 pumps Formastanozol (5 pumpsx2)

Things are continuing to progress pretty decent for me in this prep. This is the first workout day of this log, but I've been in prep for a few weeks now. As time goes on things will get more interesting when the other anabolics get added in. Sometime early next week I will add the Transdermals in when I get them, and at the end of next week I will be adding in the katana. Katana has some very nice diuretic properties in it, so it should help me look more dry and shredded pretty quickly.

Today's diet I ended up a little higher than I wanted at around 2900 cals. My target for workout days is 2500-2800 right now, but as the weeks go on I will be dropping them further and changing macros a little by mostly dropping carbs to give me the calorie drop. Protein and fts will pretty much sty the same with the exception of dairy. I will be dropping most of my dairy in another 2 or 3 weeks altogether. I don't eat much in the way of dairy anyways other than a serving of Greek yogurt and an occasional fat free cottage cheese. I will keep everyone updated as I make the changes each week.

Today's workout went pretty well. I did progress in everything just as i should with DC,even though most were just adding a rep or two, but some of the exercises are starting to stall out a bit on the progression because I've been doing them for quite a few weeks now. Starting next week I will be swapping out a lot of exercises for new ones to restart the progression anew. The exercises that I'm still progressing well enough on I will keep and the ones that have stalled to very little progress will be replaced.

DC Workout 1C (Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back Width, Back Thickness)

*all exercises rest, pause sets to failure except cable rows which are straight sets. Extreme fascia stretching immediately following each exercise.

Smith Incline Bench 250x9x4x3 (+2reps)
Smith Military press 210x8x4x3 (+1 rep)
Close grip smith bench press 250x9x5x3 (+2 reps)
Lat pull downs 270x9x4x3 (+10 lbs)
Cable rows 250x9, 260x7 (+10 lbs)

In. Been a while since DC training for me. I really liked it for the couple years I did it. Maybe this summer when I don't have all the time for the gym I do now.

Good luck bro and keep us posted!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

In. Been a while since DC training for me. I really liked it for the couple years I did it. Maybe this summer when I don't have all the time for the gym I do now.

Good luck bro and keep us posted!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Thanks for joining man! I am in love with DC myself, and it works great for my training and diet schedule since I prefer a 3 day split with lower volume, higher intensity.

I'm going to try and do my best to have daily updates throughout this log

Dosed 100mg Helladrol
Dosed 10 pumps Formastanozol (5 pumpsx2)
Dosed 20mg GW-50

Cardio day today, which means lower overall cals and lower carbs. Today I went with a little bit higher carbs than a typical cardio day, but I still kept my caloric target in range. Looking at myself in the mirror this evening before my last meal, I can see more changes. I'm starting to get more veins across the abdomen and serratus area. Midsection is tightening up very slowly, but I can see progress and deeper cuts in my abs. Also getting more veins spidering across my biceps and back of triceps as well. All in all, things are looking good!

I will try and get pics and bodyfat measurement done this weekend that will hopefully have me at sub 6%

Today's cardio:

15 minutes HIIT on Elliptical (320 cal burn)
45 minutes LISS incline treadmill 3.3 MPH @15% (480 cals burned)

Total burn 800 cals

Today's dietary: 1807 cals, 128g carbs, 28g fat, 259g protein

Top Bottom