Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

revexrevex workout + videos

:)

Heck of a job...your form is looking much better too...

:)

B True

May 28 - Lower

LIght lower, painful hip. rewarded myself with half gallon of chocolate milk after workout.

Wednesday May 28 - Lower
-----------------------------------

Speed Box Squat: 135 x 8 sets x 3 reps - 1.7 megs, Please "Save AS" and critique

Hyperextension: BW x 3 sets x 10 reps

Supported T-Bar Rows: 155 x 5, 170 x 3!!!

Incline Hammer Curls: 50 x 4!!! supersetted with 20 x 10

Incline Curls: 50 x 3!!! supersetted with 20 x 10

Forearm Curls: 45 x 3 sets x 12 reps

Looking better. Why are you lowering yourself so slow??? It is 135...think about reversal speed. Speed squats...with SPEED!!!

B True

hey. this was my first time ever squatting with hamstrings, so I wanted to get it right. But next time, watch out! :)

b fold the truth said:
Looking better. Why are you lowering yourself so slow??? It is 135...think about reversal speed. Speed squats...with SPEED!!!

B True

LoL I been trying to get him to focus on pre stressing his hamstrings and keeping the arch...poor guy is getting it from both sides...oh well it could be worse

thursday may 29

ok thanks everyone

Thursday May - 29
-----------------------

Core:

-Situps on Decline bench: + 25 x 3 sets x 10 reps
-Leg Raises: 3 x 10
-Saxon bends with 10's: 3 x 10

-Calves: Sitting calf raises 4 x 15

-Light Shrugs

Heavy Squats tomorrow

Good luck on the Squats tomorrow, will you be filming?...karma IF you sit back under control and keep you arch tight...lol

I will film

I'll squat with a guy who did 500 lbs at 165 pound bodyweight.

Except he'll be doing 20 rep squats, and I'll try to match him in weight with triples....lol

Top Bottom