Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

revexrevex workout + videos

I would slow down the negative way down, start with lighter weights. You don't need very heavy weights for this exercise to be effective.

don't rock back, sit back, sit on the stuff, lock your posture and then fire off explosively

your have to push your butt back, prestretch the hams. This will cause you to lean more forward to retain balance

also arch and lock your lower back, your losing your arch just before you touch down.

Wednesday - May 21

Wednesday - May 21 - Shoulders
------------------------------------------

Dumbell Press: 50 x 5

55 x 4 sets x 5 reps
--next workout 5x5 and then 3x5 with 60

80 x 7!!!

-I couldnt position the videocamera in a right place, people kept staring and annoying the fuck out of me. So i moved to the sitted barbell military press.

Sitted Military Press:
160 x 6!!!
160 x 5!!!

Upright Row:

125 x 5!!!
130 x 3!!!

-Used a bit of leg drive.. o well

Biceps: bunch of crap with hammer curls and preacher curls

Last edited:
Been AWOL for a few days.

Bench press...look at the clip again. You should be pressing in a straight line not in an arch up towards the bench uprights. You are letting your air out too soon too. Watch the lockout...you exhale all of your air out, lose your arch, and roll your shoulders fwd. That aint good....

B True

Re: Monday May 19

revexrevex said:
MOnday May 19
--------------------
Trap Bar Deadlift: 135 x 5, 225 x 3

315 x 4, 405 x 1, 405 x 1

You SURE that is a trap bar??? It looks like a good quality ez curl bar to me...

Either way...you are stiff legging it up...your legs are locking out too soon.

B True

you are the man. Haven't made so much progress in last 6 months as I did during past few weeks when you told me to do it. Thanks!!

Top Bottom