Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

revexrevex workout + videos

thanks PH and Iron Lion.

I'll make 3 board, can I do it after my worksets of bench? Like next time I want to do 210 x 4sets x 5 reps with bench, and then do like 275+ 3 board working up to a single max?

yeah you can do it after bench but you will need two spotters, if you don't have the spotters just set up in the rack and do lock outs....

Iron Lion, I've been thinking about wearing a tight sweatshirt, and putting the 3-board under it.

That way it won't move and I will only need one spotter.

What do you think?

I hate pin lockouts :(

revexrevex said:
Iron Lion, I've been thinking about wearing a tight sweatshirt, and putting the 3-board under it.

That way it won't move and I will only need one spotter.

What do you think?

I hate pin lockouts :(

That's what I do, and it works for me.

shit thats a good Idea...I never thought of that...just make sure you leave it in while you walk to the water fountain with some ils...lol

bro I get enough intimidating looks there. All the italian juiceheads will probably think I am insane and cheating on bench with the board presses

revexrevex said:
PS. No offense to juiceheads or italians

I'm only 1/2 Italian, so I'll take 1/4 offence at that comment ;)

You'll nail the 275 next time around. Fortunately you didn't, because the last time I did a 1RM it was 265 ;)

Top Bottom