Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reverse curls problem

phonerenemongeau

I can’t do a reverse curl with a dumbbells because my muscles get space but I can curl 55 lb curl without problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not quite understanding what that means, but yes reverse curls are much harder.

My bicep stops movement at 45 degrees. The pressure increases size of my arms by 10, it will be nice to stay with this size, this is not big arms but I can’t push higher. I wonder if it is a positioning problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My bicep stops movement at 45 degrees. The pressure increases size of my arms by 10, it will be nice to stay with this size, this is not big arms but I can’t push higher. I wonder if it is a positioning problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's biology (less distance as the bicep hits the forearm muscles). Don't worry about the range of movement.

When I do reverse curls I like to use an EZ bar. The straight barbell is too much pronation for me. But the EZ bar is just right.

I don't like to use the DB's for reverse curls as much. I guess they don't lock the hands into position the way the EZ bar does.

So maybe try the EZ bar for reverse curls instead?

Top Bottom