Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reverse Crunches

only bend your legs at the hip keep your knees locked and kinda makin a 90 degree angle with your body and just take your feet straight up and down from there by lifting your hips off of the bench

I do lower abs by doing them straight-legged with a chain or band draped/tied around my ankles.

For reverse crunches I do them with my legs bent, on a decline, with a 45 resting on my shins.

lamp24 said:
only bend your legs at the hip keep your knees locked and kinda makin a 90 degree angle with your body and just take your feet straight up and down from there by lifting your hips off of the bench

Knee's should be bent though right? How slow do you do them?

Is 2 sets of 15 enough? For other ab work, I do standing side crunches, and normal crunches.

You should train the abs like any other muscle and try to hit all rep ranges. Sometimes do heavy, low-rep sets, other times hit the higher reps. I'd say go between 4-6 and 8-14. Just numbers I pulled from my head, but they seem adequate, and that's what I did.

Top Bottom