Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Results after 5 months of training/AIR ALERT recommended to me

big dog 21

5'9' 142.6. Natural. Air Alert was recommended to me. Any thoughts on that program or has anyone tried it.

142.4.jpg142.4 - 2.jpg

I have never heard of the program but everything works. The best program is one that:
a. Makes you train HARD
b. You can stick to

you have a great foundation. You would do very well in men's physique if you decided to compete. You would want to take the next couple of months to put on some size (while maintaining your current conditioning) but you could very easily get ready for a show in the spring of 2017.

I have never heard of the program but everything works. The best program is one that:
a. Makes you train HARD
b. You can stick to

you have a great foundation. You would do very well in men's physique if you decided to compete. You would want to take the next couple of months to put on some size (while maintaining your current conditioning) but you could very easily get ready for a show in the spring of 2017.

That makes me feel good. Ive been advised to put on some size by a lot of folks lately.

question - iron vs rubber free weights.. does it effect results or make a difference??

That makes me feel good. Ive been advised to put on some size by a lot of folks lately.

question - iron vs rubber free weights.. does it effect results or make a difference??

I would do with iron, put on same mass, and look for men's physique competition if I were you

Send me a PM/email if you want some help with a diet and training program to put on some lean mass.

Assuming the weights are the same, iron vs rubber will make no difference.

This is one impressing physique there - allow me to congratulate you on such an achievement. It must have been extremely hard to achieve this sort of results naturally, and with a little additionall mass you can easily be successful on the men's physique stage.

Rubber should not make a difference compared to iron as long as the weights used are the same. However, I doubt you can get as much weigth with rubber as with iron. Therefore, for further progression it would be a good idea to use iron.

P.S. I have done the air alert back in the days, when I was a kid and was playing Bball in college - a hella of a programm!

Send me a PM/email if you want some help with a diet and training program to put on some lean mass.

Assuming the weights are the same, iron vs rubber will make no difference.

If you agree, Ill send you what i do I let you critique it. I enjoy learning from the opinion of others.

This is one impressing physique there - allow me to congratulate you on such an achievement. It must have been extremely hard to achieve this sort of results naturally, and with a little additionall mass you can easily be successful on the men's physique stage.

Rubber should not make a difference compared to iron as long as the weights used are the same. However, I doubt you can get as much weigth with rubber as with iron. Therefore, for further progression it would be a good idea to use iron.

P.S. I have done the air alert back in the days, when I was a kid and was playing Bball in college - a hella of a programm!

Thank you. I really let myself go in September of 2015. Despite being strong, (doing pullups in a tree. lol), I was fairly sloppy and overweight. Ive lost over 50 lbs since then.

IMO, iron > rubber if the weights are outside because the heat generated by the iron helps shred the muscle. Just my opinion.

Heck yeah. I did Strength as a HS freshman and it took my 40 down to a 4.52.

Great job getting that lean. That shows a level of dedication that is hard to find. You could easily add a few pounds of mass and compete with your physique. And the fact that you are natural is fantastic! Great job.

Top Bottom