Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

resting during workouts

pratter

I don’t get the concept of resting during your workout. Right now I am following a program that has 1 minute rest in between sets, while other exercises are 1-3 minutes. I am looking for bodybuilding only, not doing strength training. The thing I notice is I run out of gas on the next set, like I will do 12 reps on the first then only 8 on the 2nd and so on. What am I missing?

It depends on your goals. Personally I rest around 45 seconds between sets. If you were training for strength you would want much longer.

I don’t get the concept of resting during your workout. Right now I am following a program that has 1 minute rest in between sets, while other exercises are 1-3 minutes. I am looking for bodybuilding only, not doing strength training. The thing I notice is I run out of gas on the next set, like I will do 12 reps on the first then only 8 on the 2nd and so on. What am I missing?

Brah that is just the normal way your muscles work. You are tearing the fibers down with every set and so there is some damage that takes overnight to repair. Just normal nothing to it, the more you workout the more load you can handle, but it takes a while to build up to it.

Top Bottom