Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rest-pause or drop sets?

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
Which do you use in your workouts?

I currently do drop sets on my last set of most muscle groups, but used to do rest-pause when I was training DC style.

Curious what you use? Why? And how frequently?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Which do you use in your workouts?

I currently do drop sets on my last set of most muscle groups, but used to do rest-pause when I was training DC style.

Curious what you use? Why? And how frequently?

I've been doing DC for about 6 months now with primarily all rest, pause sets and I'm in love with it. My strength has climbed more in these months I've been doing it than with any other training.

I do drop sets on the last set... set 3 or 5 depending on if i'm' in the 12 rep range or 3-5 rep range...

if i'm '3 sets 3-5 reps.. i'll do set #4 a drop set to push as much blood into the now destroyed muscle..

I hit 4 weeks of drop sets and slightly higher reps otherwise I'm all about DC training. Likewise my strength is stupidly high now

I've been doing a combo of pause sets along with the principles of fst7. its been 3 weeks in and my size has greatly improved

I'm just a couple weeks into my cycle and was thinking about rest pause again, but I am doing a higher volume workout than I ever have with rest pause.

Top Bottom