Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rest...?

muscledog95

Im not very good at this rest thing. I had a hard back workout on tuesday. Well today I went to the gym and hit my back again (i got bored.lol) Usually I can do 160lb for reps of 8 to 10, then I go down to 150 and do some of those. Well today I could hardly pull 150 down to my chest? I know its because I didnt rest enough but can I get some reassurance please:). Another thing, what is proper form for the lat pull? I keep my back straight as I can but I see some people lean back as they pull down?

Thanks

Muscledog

Do you have light heavy and medium lift days in your program? Sounds like your trying to do the same workout each day. You need to recover from heavy days and need to have variations in your workout. The worst thing you can do are to over train and no variations in your lifting program. Lat pull form all depends on your grip. Standard grip your going to have a straight form. A reverse grip you need to lean back. Then there is the close grip, wide grip, and no armed grip. You get the idea:D

right...first things first, train back once a week-well i would, natural or not!

when you do pulldowns, puff your chest out, which in turn makes your lower back slightly arch, then slowly but with as much weight as you can CONTROL pull the bar down so it touches your chest, then slowly resist the weight(dont let it fly back up, dragging you with it!) until your arms are just short of lockout, i dont lock out on pulldowns to keep the tension on the lats.

hope that helped!

Welsh power house said:
right...first things first, train back once a week-well i would, natural or not!

Just curious as to why you would say ONLY once a week for the back??!

Top Bottom