Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Resistance band training

gesaisZZ82

Do you guys recommend using resistance bands for workouts on holidays? Not sure if I will have access to a gym for 3 weeks.

I use resistance bands as part of my stretching and warmups before lifting, but they aren't in and of themselves enough to provide a real workout for all but the elderly

Do you guys recommend using resistance bands for workouts on holidays? Not sure if I will have access to a gym for 3 weeks.

Just chill. I've done the hunt the gym thing. Give the body a break.

I use resistance bands as part of my stretching and warmups before lifting, but they aren't in and of themselves enough to provide a real workout for all but the elderly
This isnt exactly true.. Ive gotten better arm workouts with my bands then at the gym somtimes.
I have bands that range from 5 to 50lbs..high quality.. Not that flimsy crap from walmart.
Depending on the stretch and how they are used the weight can even be much higher. and the tension is constant and steady ..
I use to prefer my bands for arms.. I would use them and incorporate them in supersets.
The best pumps ever...

This isnt exactly true.. Ive gotten better arm workouts with my bands then at the gym somtimes.
I have bands that range from 5 to 50lbs..high quality.. Not that flimsy crap from walmart.
Depending on the stretch and how they are used the weight can even be much higher. and the tension is constant and steady ..
I use to prefer my bands for arms.. I would use them and incorporate them in supersets.
The best pumps ever...
My problem was i would end up breaking the handles.. Squeezing them to hard after so long they would crack..lol.

My problem was i would end up breaking the handles.. Squeezing them to hard after so long they would crack..lol.
This is an old workout. Band work. Supersets
Would do 1 exercise, move to the next no break, repeat depending if there were 2 or 3 exerecise in a group and then to the next no break. = 1set would do between3-5sets..
Started off more delt work,

Front/side raises/rear
15/15/20 , x 3 sets.

Alt Bicep curls pointing out to the side.
4 x 12-15
Triceps kickbacks 4 x 10-15
Superset repeat

Alt Supination curls
4 x 12
Dips 4 x 20-30reps

Preacher curl/variation
4 x 10-15
Reverse kickbacks 4 x 12

Hammer curls
4 x 15
Oh triceps ext
4 x 10-15

Reverse curls
3 x 12
Diamond push-ups
3 x 15

Wristcurls/reverse wrist curls
25/15 x 3

Standing wrist curls behind my back
3 x 15-20

Done.....

Wow, I had one hell,of a pump. Started cramping before forearms. Feel pretty dam good...

Top Bottom