x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Reps question and muscle group

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Reps question and muscle group within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: ok this topic frustrates the absolute shit out of me because i have no real quality answer on it. Whenever i see someone doing abs at the gym they are doing around 50 - 100 reps per set. Now when i see them doing bench press i dont see them doing 50 - 100. so whats the difference. If you want to build good abs you need to fail at either the 3 - 6 strength range or the 8 - 12 hypertrophy range right? which ever is your goal at the time. all that i can see 50 doing is giving you the

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Reps question and muscle group

ok this topic frustrates the absolute shit out of me because i have no real quality answer on it.

Whenever i see someone doing abs at the gym they are doing around 50 - 100 reps per set.
    Now when i see them doing bench press i dont see them doing 50 - 100. so whats the difference. If you want to build good abs you need to fail at either the 3 - 6 strength range or the 8 - 12 hypertrophy range right? which ever is your goal at the time.

all that i can see 50 doing is giving you the ability to sit up and lay back down 50 times very easily. muscular endurance.

whenever i run this by people they stare at me blankly like im from another planet.

what are your thoughts?

Re: Reps question and muscle group

They're doing the wrong workouts for abs is why. Heavy squats, deadlifts, and such will build big vlocky abs

well i agree with what you guys are saying but let me approach it a bit different

your abs can be pounded much harder than the muscles and joints associated with the bench press. example is you can easily overtrain your pecs and shoulders doing a lot of bench pressing which will lead to overuse injuries. you aren't going to injure yourself doing abs unless you are doing them with heavy weights or something
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by FelixJones View Post
    ok this topic frustrates the absolute shit out of me because i have no real quality answer on it.

Whenever i see someone doing abs at the gym they are doing around 50 - 100 reps per set.
    Now when i see them doing bench press i dont see them doing 50 - 100. so whats the difference. If you want to build good abs you need to fail at either the 3 - 6 strength range or the 8 - 12 hypertrophy range right? which ever is your goal at the time.

all that i can see 50 doing is giving you the ability to sit up and lay back down 50 times very easily. muscular endurance.

whenever i run this by people they stare at me blankly like im from another planet.

what are your thoughts?
    Because they didn't look at the science.

Who the hell is doing 50 to 100 reps per set on abs?
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

The only person I pay attention to at the gym is me and the women wearing the tight leggings.